Blue and Yellow

After some time on the dance floor you had a sudden vision. A blue and yellow hand. They were much like the ones from your dream. This time they flew over the dance floor of the wedding and began banging at the ground.

The vision had been so sudden. You felt faint and fell down.

You gripped your heart as a strong emotion began to tug at it. The emotions seemed so heavy. They didn't feel like they belonged to you.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Connie asked as she hurried over to you.

"No... It can't be..."

"Huh? What can't be?" Connie asked confused.

"My dream... It wasn't a dream... It was..."

Everyone had looked up to the sky as a yellow and blue hand flew above.

"A vision..."

Everyone was terrified. Steven called for a code blue and yellow... Whatever that meant. He told the major to warn everyone.

As the civilians fled, the massive hands flew dangerously close over head.

They flew right past everyone, ignoring the gems. They were here for something else, but what? You didn't know.

"we're over here you clods!" You heard Peridot screech.

The hands began to bang on the ground and you saw as realization struck Steven.

"They aren't here for us, they're here for the cluster."

After just that one word your head began to throb and you closed your eyes. Another vision?

The hands banging at the ground they unleashed something. Something big. By the time your eyes opened again the other gems were gone.

You almost panicked. Then there was a loud crack and the Earth began to shake.

The gems ran out on the porch. You turned to see ghostly figures reach out of the ground. They were terrifying. They morphed into a giant... Hand...?

The massive hand reeled back and knocked the yellow hand back.

The hand came near the temple and gave a thumbs up signaling it's alliance with the gems. Suddenly The two hands began to arm wrestle. The blue hand made its way back around slammed down on the beach. On the shore it left a huge blue woman.

"How dare you run away and hide here. This is Pink's world. Come answer for what you've done." The blue woman boomed.

Steven addressed the woman as Blue Diamond. He tried to speak to her but she would not have it. She shot a blue ball at Steven knocking him back into the hands of a giant woman. A fusion.

They roared at her and then the Blue spoke again.

She said something about grief then emitted a strong emotion. The gems unfused and all of the others fell to the ground. Even Steven. But somehow, you didn't cry, you became numb. That numb you were when you almost killed yourself. That numbness that you hated.

Suddenly Connie Jumped to action. She tried to attack the massive woman.

"I recognize this sword. THIS ID THE SWORD THAT SHATTERED HER!" Anger Rose in her voice and she shattered the sword with ease.

Connie went to the ground and was caught by Lion.

You suddenly felt again but only anger. Then the emotion faded quickly as you watched Garnet walk up to Blue Diamond.

She grabbed onto the bottom of Blue's cloak.  What you saw next made your breath hitch.

There in the sky, was the barn. Lapis was flying beside it. She smirked as she flung the barn down. Garnet did back flips to get away from the attack.