I'll be back, I promise.

You woke up to the morning sun creeping into your room.

The rays casted upon your. You groaned and sat up. Lapis still lay asleep next to you.

You smiled down at the sleeping blue gem. Her eyes opened and you smiled wider.

"Good morning." You giggled.

"Morning." She smiled as she sat up. "Soooo... Wanna go back to the temple?"

"Yeah, I do. I really hope I can learn to use the whip!" You said as stars grew in your eyes.

Lapis chuckled. "then let's go."

"let me change first." You said, going over to your dresser and pulling out something to wear. You turned to Lapis and pointed at the wall behind her. "Look that way and don't sneak any looks at me."

Lapis turned around and you turned your back to her so even if she attempted to sneak a peek at you, she'd just see your back.

You put on a black shirt that had f/c stripes on the sleeves. You then slipped on black leggings and tennis shoes.

"Alright, I'm dressed." You said turning back around.

Lapis turned back around and smiled. "Let's go then."

The two of you walked out of your room. You told your dad goodbye and then headed to the Temple.

The two of you came upon the temple and saw Peridot practicing with her metal powers. Bismuth was her target and silverware was her weapon.

"Can I practice too!" You called to them.

"Y/N! So nice of you to join us. Yeah you can join, let's see how you are with that whip." Bismuth smirked.

You turned to Lapis who smiled. "I'm actually curious what you can do with that." Lapis said gesturing to the whip in your hand.

You turned to Bismuth. "Let's see what I can do."

You slashed the whip at the ground. It cracked and sand flew upwards.

You smirked. You slashed the whip and it smacked Bismuth in the arm. At first you were almost fearful until you heard Bismuth laugh.

"That all ya got?" She challenged. You realized that you didn't need to hold back.

You slashed the whip on the sand raising a curtain of sand. You used the amethyst side to run around behind Bismuth before slashing the whip into her.

"Now that was clever! But that wouldn't take down a soldier!" Bismuth hit her fist into her left hand and you froze up.

That movement... Your past... No

You couldn't think of that right now. Pretend... If you pretended you were protecting Lapis you would fight stronger.

Bismuth approached you. A deadly fire burned in your eyes when you looked her in the eye.

"Now that's the look I like to see baby! Bring it on!" Bismuth smirked once again.

You threw your hands up and ice shot from the ground knocking bismuth off her feet. You jumped up and went to slash her with your whip. She grabbed the whip yanking it from your arm and throwing you across the sand.

Lapis is concerned for a moment until you stand back up again. You put your left foot back and a purple hue covers your feet. You dart forward pulling a whip from your gem and slashing your other whip free. You grab it now wielding two whips.

Bismuth smiles. "Would you look at that! You pulled out your gem weapon."

You looked down at the two whips.

"Whoa! I did!" You smiled happily. "Awesome!"

"You're a good fighter for your lack of training. Tell me your secret." Bismuth smirked.

You blush and look away. "Secrets are secrets."

Bismuth chuckles. "Well, whatever it is." She glances over at Lapis knowingly then she turns back to you. "Just keep doing it. It's effective."

The four of you trained for a few more hours before taking a break. You were all chatting happily when I watermelon shaped like Steven washed up on shore.

All four of you rushed over to the best up watermelon dude.

It ended up telling y'all that they need back up in home world.

Everyone nodded except you.

"Alright gang we're going to home world." Bismuth said.

"How?" You asked.

"Y/N will have to stay here. She can't travel through space safely."Peridot told Bismuth.

"I can repair the diamonds ships. Then we can all go. Not to mention we wouldn't make it very far very fast with just some matal powers and water wings now would we?" Bismuth smirks before getting to work on the ship.

Lapis pulled you aside.

"Do you want to go to space? It'll be dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt."

"I'm not sure. I want to help, but I feel like I'd become a liability." You admitted.

"You wouldn't be-""Don't even deny it. I hardly know how to fight." Lapis didn't dare agrue with you even though she wanted to.

"Y/N I love you."

"I love you too Lapis."

.
.
.
.
.
It only took a few days for Bismuth to fix the ship. Once it was fixed you saw them off.

Lapis approached you.

"I said I wouldn't leave you again but I'll be back, I promise."

You smiled. "You better come back." You laughed before Lapis pulled you close and kissed you.

You waved goodbye to the three of them as the boarded the ship and headed to home world.
--_-_--_-_--
Sooooooooooo..... It's 3:33 in the morning as I type this Authors note..... Yikes.... But I'm here. I have brought you new chapter. Did you like it? .....

No? Maybe? Yes?

I hope you liked this chapter

If you did that's great

Have a wonderful day and know YOU ARE LOVED!!!