First, the first chapter

(Y/n)= your name
*************************************
A tired (y/n)  was rudely awoken by her obnoxious cousin Dudley running up and down the stairs to wake her brother screaming
"we're going to the zoo! Come on cousin! wake up!" She then heard a loud bang on her door as Dudley's pudgy little fist rattled against it. (Y/n) sleepily pulled on some blue jeans and a grey hoodie with the outline of an otter on it. She then groggily trudged out of her door to greet her brother under the stairs.

"Where's my Coffey boy?" She heard her uncle call. (Y/n) shook herself awake and walked into the kitchen to help her brother with breakfast.
"36?! 36?! But daddy, LAST year I had 37!" Her cousin bawled
"Well yes Dudley, but some of this years presents are much BIGGER than last year." Her uncle reasoned
"I DON'T CARE HOW BIG THEY ARE!" Dudley retaliated
"Dudley dear," aunt Petunia cooed "how about we get you two more presents from the zoo?" Dudley huffed and nodded in agreement.

"Hey bro, watch this." (Y/n) had one hand on the frying pan with two eggs in and was about to attempt to flip them like a pancake.
"(Y/n) don't. You know it will end up going wrong." Harry tried to reason with her, but it was too late. (Y/n) flipped the egg over and it splattered back on the pan.
"Oops. Hope you didn't want sunny side up uncle Vernon." (Y/n) laughed nervously as she moved the now white egg onto the plate in front of uncle Vernon. He scowled at her.
*************************************
Time skip brought to you by (y/n)
*************************************
The Dursley's and the two Potters were waiting in line for their tickets at the zoo. (Y/n) was daydreaming and humming to herself and didn't realise when a blonde boy walked her way. The boy tapped her on the shoulder.
"Hey. I'm Lloyd. Lloyd West." He held out his hand for (y/n) to take, but she thought it was meant to be a high five, so she slapped his hand.
"(Y/n).(y/n) Potter." Lloyd looked at her in amazement.
"Your the real (y/n) Potter? Like the real Potter twins?" He asked in amazement
"Umm... I guess so?" (Y/n) answered, confused.
The boy then turned in the other direction and ran, calling for his parents.

"Well that was weird." (Y/n) said to her brother.
"Who was he?" Harry asked
"Said his name was Lloyd. Weird kid. More so than me." Harry chuckled and the two were then ushered away by mrs Dursley.
*************************************
"Hey Harry! Look! There's supposed to be a chameleon in here!"(y/n) called at her brother "I bet they don't really have a chameleon and just say that they do and that it's just camouflaged. Oh wait! Never mind I see him. Or her. I do t assume genders." (Y/n) started to lightly scratch the glass and look at the chameleon in wonder. "Lucky. You can just hide from all your problems. And all the ugly faces that home your way." The chameleon then changed into a bright yellow colour and came towards the glass. "Pretty lil thang arnt'cha?" At that the chameleon fired its long tongue at the glass, sending (y/n) tumbling to the ground in shock. "Well so-ry." (Y/n) mocked. She dusted herself off and wandered over to her brother who was looking at the Burmese python with the rest of the Dursley's.

"Make it move!" Dudley shouted. Uncle Vernon tapped on the glass with one of his fat fleshy fingers
"Oi! Move!" He ordered the snake. But it did nothing. Just sat there, tasting/smelling the air.
"Ugh! This ones boring." Dudley huffed.
"Sorry about them." Harry told the python. (Y/n) started to read the information panel, struggling to do so, what with her dyslexia.
"The Burmese python is one of the largest snake species found in south and Southeast Asia..."(Y/n) read out loud.
"Bet you miss your home then." Harry said to the snake.
"This python in particular was bred and raised in captivity due to the deforestation in its natural home..." (y/n) read
"Would you like to go there some day?" Harry asked the snake
"Snakes can't speak English silly. Only people and parrots can." (Y/n) told Harry. But the snake nodded.
"Holy crap! That thing understood you!" (Y/n) looked at Harry shocked. He did the same. Dudley then came plundering over and pressed his whole pudgy face again send the glass.

(Y/n) looked over to see her brother clenching his first in anger. The next thing she knows, the glass to the enclosure vanishes, Dudley falls in and the python escapes. (Y/n) backed into her brother and held onto his arm. She then heard the snake say
"Thankssss." It nodded and slithered away.
"You heard that too right? Not just me hearing voices again?" (Y/n) asked her brother. Uncle Vernon stares at Harry with daggers for eyes.
"You are in trouble boy." He said, practically spitting anger at Harry.
*************************************
Gift shop skip brought to you by the Burmese python
*************************************
The keepers at the zoo continued to apologise to the Dursley's. (Y/n) had submerged herself in the "odd toy" box. So much so, that a passer-by would've thought that there was a ten year old girl engulfed in the fluffy goodness.
"(Y/n)?! (Y/n)?! Where is that girl?" Aunt Petunia called. (Y/n) poked her head out of all the fluffy toys that had taken her captive.

"Over here aunt Petunia!" She smiled sweetly and her aunt. Then Petunia's eyes clouded over for the briefest moment. She bent down to (y/n)'s level and said with the sweetest of her smiles
"You can pick any one of these toys. My treat. Think of it as an early birthday present." (Y/n)'s face lit up as she dove back into the cotton crowd of animals and re-appeared with a purple giraffe clutches tightly in her fist.