Bulgarian exploits

It was the day that the new school's were to come to Hogwarts. Y/n stood in the fourth year Slytherin line next to Draco on her right and Dick on her left. The french school Beauxbatons had just arrived in a coach that was as big as a house, pulled by horses the size of elephants.
"Dam! Them girls be hot!" Y/n whispered to Dick
"Yeah... I'd smash all of them." Dick whispered back after a little while, the Bulgarian school Durmstrang showed up in a ship coming from the black lake. Y/n whistled in astonishment and Draco glared at her.
"I was going to be sent to Durmstrang, but mother thought it would be too far."
"Aw, shame. Too bad little Draco's a mommy's boy, we would finally get some peace and quiet for once." Y/n retorted
"You know you'd miss me." Draco sneered back
"Highly doubtable." Y/n smirked back. To get revenge however, Draco pinched y/n's behind and she retaliated by elbowing Draco in the ribs.
*************************************skiiiip!!
The hall was buzzing with activity that evening, the Bulgarian's were sitting at the Slytherin table and the Beauxbatons on the Ravenclaw. The Bulgarian seeker Viktor Krum was sitting to y/n's left and Dick to her right. Draco kept on shooting her jealous glares but didn't dare mention it as he felt intimidated by Krum's general appearance.

"So, vat is your name?" Krum asked, looking to his left
"Y/n. Y/n Potter! And might I just say you were FANTASTIC in the game. Don't play quidditch myself, but my brother over there plays pretty well for Gryffindor." Y/n replied pointing over to the Gryffindor table to where her brother, Ron and Hermione say eating.
"You are one of the famous Potter twins huh?" Y/n nodded triumphantly "well might I just say that I am very glad to meet you." Krum held out his hand for y/n to shake and for once she took it and shook hands properly "I hope I see you around the grounds."

"Yeah, me too!" Y/n replied enthusiastically
"You know what you remind me of?" Krum asked
"What?"
"Small, cute little puppy." He said miming the size of a small dog "always so eager to be around people, exited when spoken to, the general happiness you seem to carry with you, it is good. And I saw you play after the game. You really are INCREDIBLE on guitar! Where did you learn?" He asked

"There was this dodgy looking Spanish guy outside of my ballet class this one time with a guitar. Me and my brother were waiting to be picked up and he decided to play some Spanish guitar to entertain us as we waited. We waited for a really long time and eventually he ran out of songs to play, so he started to teach me. Picked it up fast too." Y/n replied triumphantly.

Krum nodded in admiration and they both managed to keep conversation as they ate. Draco, still short y/n jealous glares from across the table, but kept on getting distracted by Dick shouting out random pop culture reference that Draco found intriguing.
*************************************time skip!
"Yo dude! Wat'chu put your name in the goblet for, huh?! And secondly... why was I not in on this goldmine fam?!" Y/n mocked her brother the day after the names were revealed for the triwizard tournament.
"So you don't believe me either?" Harry asked as he withdrew his head from y/n's headlock.
"Course I do! No one's mad enough to put their name in really. Betcha Krum and Diggory are wetting themselves with fear, knowing that there's a possibility of dying in the game."
"Thanks y/n." Harry said appreciatively
"However, if this where a setup by you-know-who, I would have my name there too... well, I say that..." Y/n rubbed the back of her neck nervously, toying with the idea of weather or not she should tell her brother, her most trusted and loyal companion, about her new scar.

"What are you hiding y/n?" Harry asked sceptically. Y/n pulled him closer to her by his arm and whispered in his ear
"Meet me in that classroom over there" she said, jerking her head towards the classroom opposite of their potions lesson "there is something I gotta tell ya, but it's gotta be a twin blood pact. Promise?" Y/n put her hand out for her brother to shake (having now learnt that it didn't mean the person wanted a high five). Harry shook her hand and their deal was final.

After the potions lesson, Y/n and Harry managed to sneak into the empty classroom. Y/n sat her brother down on one of the tables and started to roll up her left sleeve. It showed the dark mark, but it was more a pink scar than anything noticeable like a black tattoo. Harry gasped when he saw.

"When did this happen?!" He whispered in a yelling sort of way
"World Cup. Got caught in that death eater crowd and some guy put this on my arm. Haven't shown anyone 'sept you for obvious reasons." Y/n rolled her sleeve back down and then got her wand out for once. She traced a line down her palm and winced as she cut her hand. Harry held his hand out too and Y/n did the same to him. They put their hands together and Y/n started the twin blood pact ceremony...

"Right, repeat after me. I, Harry James Potter..." Y/n started
"I, Harry James Potter..." Harry echoed
"Solemnly swear not to tell my twins secret..."
"Or else I shall endure a punishment worse than death..."
"Unless I object, in which case I just get the silent treatment and feel the guilt run through my veins for all of eternity." Y/n finished
"Unless I object, in which case I just get the silent treatment as feel the guilt run through my veins for all of eternity." Harry rolled his eyes and chuckled slightly.
"My dear brother, the twin blood pact ceremony is no laughing matter." Y/n said mockingly as they shook hands.
Y/n fixed their cuts immaculately by snapping her fingers and letting them just melt back into normal, un-cut skin.