Day 2 Of Hell

The next day, Y/n and Dick woke up in their awesome Slytherin fort, which somehow stayed up overnight, with tangled sheets all around them from when they fidgeted in their sleep.
"Mor'nen." Y/n grumbled in a half awake voice. Dick grunted in response and didn't move from what looked to be a very uncomfortable position to sleep in. Next thing they know, a familiar voice yells from the other side of the pillow and sheet mass.
"Bombardio!" The next thing the two know, them and their fine price of work are flung across the room and they land spread eagled on the wall, only to fall onto the floor in a crumpled heap.

"Oops." Came Charlie's voice as he walked over to the two. He then pointed his wand at the damage he had done and said
"Repario." Sending the sheets, pillows and sofas back to their whole form and back to where they first started.
"What a wake up call Charlie." Y/n groaned as she attempted to push herself back up.
"Yeah, could do with a little more work. Maybe, oh I don't know... WAKE US UP LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN!" Dick said sarcastically as he rolled onto his front to get back up.
"Sorry you two. I'll make it up to you?" Charlie replies guiltily. Y/n and Dick glared at him then said in unison
"Yeah, sure." As they shrugged off the whole situation as if it didn't even happen.

"Well, I happen to have the perfect solution!" Charlie stated
"Aren't you supposed to be at home? You and Sirius had a big fight over it."
Charlie looked a little sheepish at this question. "Yeah well, Chloe and I talked and we think it would be a good idea if I just worked every other week. So then I can look after all three of you." Y/n an Dick looked at each other.
"Three?" They said in unison
"Well, Yeah, and a half. Y/n, Dick, Chloe and the thing."
"Thing?" Y/n asked, confused
"Baby." Charlie said simply "Due in about two months now too."
"Cool, cool." Y/n muttered in an almost jealous fashion.
"Yay! I'm number two!" Dick laughed as he put himself into the rank pyramid of Charlie's affection.
"Four kid. Four. But nice try though." Charlie said as he ruffled a dejected Dick's hair.
"And me?" Y/n said sassily
"Still number uno my little amigo." Y/n smiled and Charlie brought the two of them in for a bro hug.

"Wait, what time is it? No one else is up yet." Dick pointed out. Dick and Y/n were both too poor and too cool to own a watch so Charlie looked at his which red 6:58.
"Surprised no one else is up then." Dick said just as Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle along with a few first and second years came staggering out of their dorms. Draco then emerged out of a passageway that Y/n had somehow never noticed before in the common room. He was fully dressed and awake unlike his fellow classmates who looked like extras from the walking dead.

"Morning." He said as he passed the trio to walk out of the portrait hole, followed by his little band of cronies.
"Ooh! Before we go, got something for you two. It's super cool, trust me." Charlie reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a brown paper bag. He then brought two bubble wrapped boxes out of the bag and gave one to each of them.
"Ok, these are super important for two reasons. Numero uno, press on the gem to call me. Numero dux, these are literally my life source, so be careful." Y/n and Dick ripped off the bubble wrap but opened the lid of the boxes carefully. Inside both boxes was a silver ring with a red gem in the middle surrounded by two circling serpents. They both looked at Charlie.
"Yeah, snakes are kind of my family's thing. I'm sure you know why." Y/n took the ring out and put it on her ring finger on her right hand, or at least what she thought was her right, she always got confused.

"Since I can only work every other week, and Umbridge seems to hate the two of you now, thought you guys might want a safety net. You know, someone to call when you get bored in class. I can teach you what your learning of you want, teach Dick here to sword fight maybe, or we could just hang out? What do you say?" Y/n and Dick looked at each other, contemplating their joint decision. It was true, they both hated Umbridge as much as she hated them, if not more, Dick didn't know how to sword fight, and /n and Dick did like the idea of just skipping class to hang out with their joint hero. The three sat in an unbroken silence as Y/n and Dick made their joint, almost telepathic decision.
"Well do it." They said in unison. Charlie's face broke into a big grin. "You guys are the best!" He said as he embraced them both again, ruffling their hair. "Now, get dressed and go have breakfast, imma meet you in the hall. Just gotta talk to Chloe quick." With that, Charlie darted out of the common room to possibly send a letter to Chloe about what was going on. Y/n and Dick snapped their fingers and with a puff of flamboyant purple smoke and glitter, they where dressed in their robes. Y/n put a splitter on her Walkman and gave a pair of headphones to Dick as she put on a pair herself. They put on bohemian rhapsody strutted out of the common room and into the great hall.

Draco sat between Crabbe and Goyle with Pansy and Blaise sitting opposite. Y/n and Dick decided to sit next to Blaise, Dick sitting right next to him and Y/n next to Dick.
"So what was Charlie doing here? You told us that he wasn't working here anymore. You know, because of his baby." Draco asked as he ate a forkful of bacon and eggs. Y/n put a rasher of bacon and a slice of toast on her plate before she answered.
"He's part time now. Dick and I can call him whenever we want now too. Now we don't have to sit through Umbridge's drab class." Y/n said as she took a bite of her toast.
"Fair enough." Draco replied as he ate another forkful of bacon and eggs.

The group gossiped about who was going out with who and making fun of a few first years (Y/n and Dick not taking part in that conversation and instead talking about how legendary Elton John was). Soon, the subject of Quidditch came up.
"Slytherin has the best team by far this year. Although we are in need of some new chasers if you ask me." Draco said matter of factually. Y/n and Dick looked at each other, both thinking the same thing.
"We could make good chasers." They said in unison.
"You've got to stop doing that! It's really disturbing." Draco said, pointing out the fact that Y/n and Dick seemed to always know what the other was thinking. "Anyway, in order to try out, the team has to have no chasers. Besides, the only time I see either of you two in the air is when your on your skateboard's."
"We can negotiate with Flint." Y/n started
"Super easy task." Dick finished for her. Draco looked at them both with a mix of disappointment and amusement.
"Well, I suppose you two are the only two people I know who can get what they want, so who am I to stop you? Good luck I suppose." Y/n and Dick looked at each other with mischievous grins on their faces before the group departed for their first lesson.