Diadem

Y/n bolted towards Ravenclaw tower, Charlie close on her tail. She felt awful, but she had tried all of her tricks on him and nothing seemed to work, she had to go to Harry for help. She had to lead the death eaters to him. It felt like the only way in this time of turmoil and stress, she had to. She crashed through the door and tumbled to the floor, seeing Harry and Luna standing over her.
"I'm sorry." She mouthed, just as the death eaters bounded through. Before they could separate Y/n and Harry, Harry whispered in Y/n's ear.
"It's going to be okay. The diadem's not  here." That was the most reassuring thing Y/n had heard all year. If her brother said it was going to be fine, it would be. She had no doubts. She closed her eyes and let herself be grabbed by the collar by Charlie and get hoisted in the air.

She saw his ugly mug and gave it a good kick. Charlie grabbed his bleeding face in pain and doubled over. This gave Y/n enough time to bolt out the door with Harry and Luna on her tail.

——imma just skip to the room of requirement, it's been a while since I read/saw the seventh——

Y/n, Harry, Hermione and Ron all stood outside the room of requirement. Harry turned to Y/n.
"Bet you know your way around here then, huh?" Y/n chuckled to herself at his comment. "I think it's by a bust." Y/n giggled at the word bust and Harry rolled his eyes. "Oh, grow up!" He joked.

With that, the group made their way into the labyrinth of the lost. Y/n took the high rout, climbing anything she could to get a better view point. She leaped from shelf to shelf and picked up various items on the way, thinking of their possible use. In the distance, Y/n heard Draco and Harry's voices.
"Where is she Potter?!" Draco demanded. Y/n crawled across the cabinets and saw Draco with his wand pointed at Harry with Crabbe and Goyle behind him.
"I have no idea Malfoy. She could be anywhere by this point." Hardy said calmly as he put his hands in the air.
"Where is she?!!" Draco yelled again.
"Again, I don't know."

Suddenly, the room felt blazing hot. Goyle had cast a serpent like fire. Harry has managed to get Draco onto the back of a broom, and Ron, Hermione and Crabbe shared another. Y/n on the other hand, was once more forgotten. Out of panic, she began to frantically leap around, almost on all fours, in attempt to outrun the sentient fire, intent of engulfing her in its flames. Y/n made a hopeful leap across two far shelves and only just made it, hunkering down next to the wall, cowering in actual fear. She put her hands over her head in a feeble attempt to protect herself from the licking flames, but the smoke hastily enters her lungs and she was soon choking. She waved her wrist and managed to conceal herself in a glassy green shield, much like the one Dick had used earlier. The smoke subsided, but Y/n still struggled for breath.

Meanwhile, the others had just dismounted. After he fell to the floor, Draco immediately got up and ran to the open flaming door, he almost ran in if it weren't for Harry grabbing the back of his jacket.
"Y/n! Y/n!" He yelled into the fiery abyss.
"Is she still in there?!" Hermione asked shrilly.
"This is Y/n were talking about! She'll blink out any second now." Hardy reassured the group. They all waited about thirty seconds in pin drop silence. Y/n didn't turn up. They started to panic.

"Brip brip cheee!" Pipsqueak cheered as she bobbed out from around the corner, having come wandering around from harassing Charlie. She then saw the distraught faces of the group an started to become concerned.
"Brip Brip?" She asked as she nuzzled up to Harry's cheek.
"Y/n's in there. I think she might be in trouble." At this, Y/n's forever faithful companion widened her eyes in panic, spun around Harry once in thinking of what to do, and shot into the flaming frenzy.

She changed into her dog-cat-bird form  to be able to grab Y/n easier if she saw her. Pipsqueak struggles to manoeuvre herself in the crazed flames and found difficulty in surviving the fire herself. She was starting to have a flight or flight response and considered leaving Y/n to try and save her own skin, she then pictured Sirius's face in a look of disappointment from leaving his god daughter to die. Pipsqueak knee she couldn't live with herself if she left Y/n. She then spotted a speck of green in amongst the red hot flames as bolted towards it, hoping for it to be Y/n. Luckily, and for some plot driven way, it was. Pipsqueak scooped Y/n up and shot for the open door. She folded her wings around her own body to shield both her and Y/n from as much smoke as possible.

She thumped the wall opposite the door wand rolled onto the stone floor, exhausted. Draco was the first to rush over, sliding over on his knees with pure fear written on his face. Pipsqueak unfurled her wings and revealed a partly smoking Y/n. Y/n's face was covered in smoke and spot and parts of her clothes had become singed with the heat of the flames. Draco carefully held Y/n's head and pulled her into his lap. He stoked his thumb on her cheek and a tear fell from his face onto Y/n's. It was the sudden feel of water on her face that brought Y/n round. Her eyes fluttered open and she immediately covered her mouth with her fist to shield her violent coughs. Draco hugged her tightly and held her close, crying into her shoulder. Y/n hugged him back.

Once Draco finally released her, Harry wrapped her in the big hens hug he had ever given her.
"I thought you where dead you idiot!" He half laughed half cried into her shoulder. She was then bombarded by hugs from the others, getting comments like "I thought you where dead!" or "don't ever do that again!" or "if you died, I would've killed you!" Y/n took in all these comments with pride and joy.

They then released Y/n and the group started to walk away from Draco and Goyle, Y/n kissing Draco on the cheek before they left, causing him to blush slightly. As they rounded the corner, they saw Fred and Percy at the other end of the corridor. The two where laughing about a joke that Percy had just made.
"Your joking Perc! Really joking!" Fred laughed. And I am afraid dear reader that you know what is to come. If the subject of this particular event traumatised you like it did me, I would recommend you get the tissues out as you re-live the event once more. Because just like that, there was a bang. Once the dust cleared, Fred was dead. His last smile still frozen on his face. Everyone sprinted over to Fred's dead side, hoping what they saw was just another silly prank. Alas, their worst thoughts where confirmed. Y/n stood back from the rest of the group, Pipsqueak nuzzled sadly in the crook of her neck.
"No one else is going to die for me. Not today, not ever. This ends now." She said defiantly, more to herself that the others. Harry however, heard her and attempted to rush to her side and stop her from doing something he knew wouldn't turn out well. But before he could even stand up, Pipsqueak already transformed back into her dog-cat-bird and her and Y/n had taken to the skies and into the midst of battle.
"Y/n! Y/n, NO!" Harry pathetically yelled out of the window in a feeble attempt to get his sister back. But her mind was made up.

Soaring over the battlefield, Y/n fired spell after spell at any death eater she could see. She soon hopped off and rolled on the floor when she saw Chloe trying to fight off five death eaters at once. Y/n rushed to her side and case the strongest duelling spells she knew.
"Y/n! Get out of here!" Chloe yelled at her
"There is no way I'm letting you die, let alone get hurt today Chloe! Pipsqueak go!" Y/n made a hand gesture at Pipsqueak telling her to take Chloe to safety. Pipsqueak did so obediently and carried Chloe carefully away from the battle and into the highest room of the tower.

Meanwhile, Y/n did what she did best, being a badass. She was flipping and dodging over spells, curses and hexes all over the place. She would occasionally she would get close enough to a death eater to punch them in the face or kick them in the gut. She had become insanely good at hand to hand combat having been taught by the roughest of the rough in the broken wand. Once she had roundhouse'd the last of the five death eaters, Y/n turned her head to the rest of her surroundings. To her disbelief, all of her drinking buddies from the broken wand where standing together and fighting against the death eaters with unexpected strength. Having had their wands taken away, death eater bodies where being flung all over the place, teeth flew from their mouthes and into the abyss by a good punch from Half bear.

"Guys! What are you doing here?!" Y/n said excitedly as she ran up the the large group to help them fight.
"Can't let little Half pint go down without putting up a stellar fight first!" Half bear bellowed as he ruffled Y/n's hair and then kicked another death eater in the stomach.
"You guys are literally the best!" Y/n yelled as she tackled another death eater and pummelled the on the ground. This was by far the best fight Y/n would ever be a part of.

Voldemort's voice then came booming over the battlefield demanding that both Y/n and Harry would come to the forbidden forrest. Y/n's drinking buddies pulled her into a big group hug as they said goodbye to her and wished her the best luck they could. Y/n smiled to the group before she departed and then started the walk to the forbidden forrest.