Birthday's!

Y/n woke up the next day feeling more exhilarated than ever! Today was the first day she knew her and Harry where going to have a real party! Finally there would be someone around to actually care about them on their day. Y/n snapped her fingers to get dressed and hurtled down the stairs. She also knew that she was going to be a legal adult... booze time! Now, and from this moment forth, Y/n was the legal drinking age! Sure she might get rejected at the muggle bars for only being 17... but who cares? She would have her fight club buddies to rely on if worse came to worse. Today, Harry and Y/n would loose their trace, free to perform whatever magic they liked! Although, Y/n had been constantly breaking the rules... but who's keeping track of that, huh?!

-whoosh! Skip!-

The party was in its prime. Y/n was so busy making everyone drinks and socialising, she hadn't noticed her mother figure come over with a toddler in one hand and a baby in the other.
"Y/n! Thank god your alright!" Chloe cried as she let go of her toddler to go and hug Y/n as tightly as she could. "I can't believe what Charlie did to you! I'll have you know that I am never seeing him again. You hear me?" Chloe smiled at Y/n, but Y/n didn't smile back.
"He was using you Chloe. He may have used the unforgivable curses on me, but what he did to you can never be forgiven. He just used you and your pure blood status to carry on the riddle line. He knew his brother couldn't because of his reputation, and let's be real, his looks didn't do him any favours , but he was young when you thought you fell in love. I swear down, I will avenge you. Charlie had better watch his back." Y/n explained with anger and determination. Chloe just sighed and rolled her eyes. She then showed Y/n the baby in her arms.

"This is Y/n-Charlotte. Y/n-Charlotte Riddle. I'll let the two of them decide their names when their older. I can't have both my kids living under the Riddle name. Not anymore." (If your Character's name is Charlotte (aka one of the sweetest names) then just keep it as that!) Chloe moved the pale green blanket from Y/n-Charlotte's chin so Y/n could see all of her sweet sleeping face.
"You named her after her? Thanks Chloe." Y/n said lovingly as she stroked the baby's tiny face. Mrs Weasley came over and took Y/n-Charlotte from Chloe, fussing over her as she walked around with her in her arms. Chloe then started to talk to someone under the bar. Harry walked over to see what al the fuss was about.
"And this," Chloe said, picking up a toddler "is Severus Harry Riddle."
"Mommy, who's that?" The child whispered in his mother's ear.
"Well, this is your big sister Y/n, from the stories I tell you. And this is your big brother Harry, your middle namesake." Harry smiled as Severus looked and smiled at him. Sev then turned to face Y/n and smiled broadly, reaching out to grab for Y/n.
"I tell him stories of the two of you every night. Your his hero's." Chloe bounced Severus on her hip, she then passed him over the bar to Y/n, who took him joyously.
"Hey buddy!"
"Y/n!" Severus laughed.
"Charlie insisted on calling him Severus. I considered changing it, but it seems to suit him." Chloe smiled at her little boy, who was happily giggling and playing with Y/n's hair.
"You two seem to get on like a house on fire." Chloe chuckled as she took her son off of Y/n to let her get back to making drinks.

Y/n dipped under the counter and brought up a pink gin and tonic.
"Care for a drink?" Y/n offered
"No, I shouldn't. I happen to be a responsible mother." Chloe smiled as she placed a hand on her stomach.
"Jeez Chloe! Even after he used you, you still let him touch you?! And to think I looked up to you. Shame." Y/n scolded. Harry looked on at the conversation with sorrow in his eyes, knowing that if what Y/n said was true, someone was bound to get hurt. Chloe just laughed at Y/n's protectiveness.
"It's not Charlie's. There will never be another child of Charlie's, believe you me. It's Snape's." Chloe winced as she said the name, anxious at the reaction she would get from her (practically) foster kids. There was just shock silence. All around the bar. Chloe put Severus down and he went off to go play with Lupin and Tonks, so that he would be out of earshot from what could go down. Harry physically gagged, as did quite a few of the members of the bar. Y/n just looked at Chloe, shocked and mortified.

"There is an explanation." Chloe said to break the silence
"I hope there would be!" Y/n burst out "If there wasn't an explanation, and a good one at that, I wound just... just... ugh!" Y/n threw her hands up in frustration "Why do bad things have to happen to good people?!" She yelled at the Y/n as if someone could hear her.
"Snape was there for me after Charlie hurt you Y/n. He understood what I was going through. Being stabbed in the back and only used for my body. Don't think I hadn't sussed that out. He and I started to really hit it off, and well, one thing led to another." Y/n and Harry looked at Chloe, a matching concerned look on their face.
"Are you happy about it?" They said in unison
"Yes. More so than I have been all year." Harry and Y/n hugged Chloe, accepting her side of the story. Speaking of story's, Y/n told Chloe of her encounter at the fight club, she also told Severus, but toned it down a little for his two year old ears.

Y/n and Severus played for hours, Severus chasing Y/n in her animagi form (now with a patch of orange on her right shoulder), Y/n tossing Severus into the air and catching him again, tumbling on the ground together, and just over all being happy. When the minister came, Y/n told Pipsqueak to entertain Severus as she went to see what the fuss was about. When Y/n walked back out of the burrow, she had a brand new backpack, with the same charms and enchantments and Newt Skemander's briefcase.

Later that night, when everyone was getting ready for bed, Y/n walked into her backpack to see her new crib. It was just plain white walls for now but, once Y/n clicked her fingers, it became a young person's heaven. There was a small skate park at the end of the bag, on the wall to the left of that was a T.V with multiple games, consoles and DVD's, to the right was a corner full of books, beanbags, pillows and blankets. But, above all, the centrepiece to Y/n's creation, the holy grail that was her existence, to the right of Y/n... was a fully stocked bar. There was a flashing, colour changing, neon sign that read "Y/n's bar" just off to the left. The walls were all made to look like brickwork and the floor was solid concrete. Y/n loved the place.
————————————————————
A/N: yo! So that's the end of that chapter! Hope you lovely lot enjoyed it, I certainly enjoyed writing it! But I have been wondering... what have you named your Y/n? What do they look like? Do you like the character? I only ask because Y/n is just a substitute for the name Sky for me as she is my Y/n... wait... that's confusing. Anyway! I'd love to know more about your portrayal of Y/n! Leave a comment or message me @Skytherebel3! Hope your all enjoying it so far!!! But for now, Sky the rebel; over and out!