6th year in a flash!

Draco had recently found out where the room of requirement was, him and Y/n had been going in to fix the cabinet whenever they found the time. Draco refused to let Y/n help though, saying he didn't want to drag Y/n into the mess any further than she already was.
"You know, I can help. I do happen to know how things work. I mean, I made my own hover board!" Y/n said on their third visit to the room of requirement. Draco just sighed in defeat.
"Fine. If you think you can do a good job, be my guest." He smiled at Y/n as he handed her a wrench. Y/n smiled back as she gratefully took the wrench. However, with one look at the inside of the cabinet, Y/n became immensely overwhelmed.
"Yeah, no. Forget it. It's like spaghetti junction in there." She said as she immediately admitted defeat and handed the wrench back.
*************************************CHRISTMAS! (even though this is going up in Halloween!)
Y/n dragged herself to Slughorn's Christmas party. She had brought no date and had no intention of staying for the whole party.
"Ah! Miss Potter! I was wondering when you would show up!" Slughorn called as he flagged Y/n down, his smile faded however when he saw them at Y/n had made no effort at all and just wore her famous jeans and hoodie. "Well, there's someone I'd like you to meet." Slughorn took Y/n by the arm and introduced her to everyone at the party, only stopping when Y/n told him she had to use the bathroom. She didn't need the bathroom. She had however just seen Harry and Hermione hunkered begins the curtain.

"Yo bro. Howzit?" She asked as she put her arm around Harry's shoulders. Harry had been distant with Y/n recently, holding a grudge over the fact that she was keeping a secret from him.
"Alright." He replied as he pushed Y/n's arm off his shoulder.

A few moments later, Filch burst into the room, holding Draco by the scruff of his collar.
"Found this one lurking around outside sir." He grumbled. Snape took Draco from Filch and hurriedly dragged him back into the corridor. Y/n followed.

"You foolish boy!" Snape yelled as he slammed Draco against the wall.
"Snape! Chill!" Snape turned to Y/n
"My apologies Miss Potter. I had no idea this conversation included you. You can go back to the party. This didn't concern you." He said flatly. Y/n refused to move.
"I am just as involved in this as he is." Y/n said as she pointed to Draco with her thumb.
"Very well then Miss Potter. You may take him back to the common room."
*************************************Huge skip but I don't care, create you own filler for this part if you want.
It was dinner time and Y/n was becoming increasingly worried. Draco hadn't turned up and she saw Harry leave the hall quite abruptly. This couldn't be good. Draco had been running off to secluded parts of the school to cry and let his anger out recently, and if Harry had followed him, bad things were bound to happen. So, after little consideration, Y/n decided to go the the girls bathroom on the third floor, seeing as that had been Draco's most frequent spot.

Y/n walked up to the bathroom door, opening it slightly so as not to freak Draco out ,if he was in there. Then, her worst fear was confirmed. Harry and Draco were dueling in the girls bathroom and, by the looks of it, Harry was winning.
"Sectumsempra!" Harry yelled as he fired the spell at Draco, knocking him off his feet and causing blood to spill from his chest.
"Harry! What did you do?" Y/n yelled at her brother in horror before she rushed to her boyfriend's side to assess the damage.
"I-I I didn't mean to. I didn't know what it did." Harry stammered. Y/n turned her head to look at Harry for a moment, turning back to make sure Draco was still alive.
"Where did you get the spell? I won't tell. Sibling swear." She said quietly.
"What is going on here?" Snape demanded as he suddenly appeared in the room. He walked over to Draco and started to murmur words as he drifted his wand over Draco's still body. Y/n stood next to Harry.
"My potions book. But Snape can't know. Please." Harry whispered so only Y/n could hear him.

"Miss Potter, you take Mr Malfoy to the hospital wing while I deal with your brother?" Snape commanded as he slowly turned his gaze to Harry.
"Yes sir." Y/n said in a small voice as she walked over to Draco's side, touched his hand and blinked the two to the hospital wing.

About an hour or so later, Draco's mother arrived after having demanded to see her son. By this time, Draco was still unconscious as Y/n sat by his bedside holding his hand.
"My boy! Is he alright?" Narcissa asked Y/n, panicked.
"Madam Pomfery says he'll be okay."
"How did this happen? Please don't tell me it had anything to do with the task."
"My brother. They dueled in the third floor girls bathroom. Harry used a spell on him, but he didn't know what it did. He feels awful about it too if that helps his case at all." Narcissa looked at Y/n with kind, understanding eyes.
"You must feel dreadful about this Y/n. I couldn't possibly imagine what it must be like choosing between the two things you love most." Y/n looked up at her. A moment later, she spoke.

"I'm gonna have to break up with him soon. I mean, I'm destined to die, I don't want him to feel worse than he already would. If I die, I want him to know he can move on an that I won't mind. But I don't think he'll understand that." Y/n laughed the end of her sentence, thinking of how sweetly defiant Draco would be if she told him they would have to break up.
"If you join us, you won't have to. We'll make sure of it." Narcissa reaches for Y/n's hand and rubbed it with her thumb.
"I can't. As much as I would love to think that I have a full future ahead of me, I can't leave Harry. Even if he becomes the biggest but head in the world, I would still stand by him, no matter what. I promised him that in our first year and I don't intend to break it." Narcissa smiled at the sentiment.
"I understand dear. Just know that our family will always be here to support you if ever you need it. Your always welcome at the manor."
————————————————————
A/n: ok, I know a butt tone more happens in this book, but I'm too excited to write Y/n's seventh year! I'm sure you guys have fantastic imagination's, so you can think of  any part I miss and create filler! Don't forget to be awesome!