Chaos

It was getting late after Ireland had just won the World Cup, the whole campsite was up celebrating while the children tried to go to bed, Y/n potter easily one of them. By the time Hermione and Ginny had decided to go to bed, y/n was already out like a light having been performing for the majority of the night, may it be guitar, dancing, drumming or rapping, but y/n was completely out for the count.

This was until Harry came rushing in to wake her up in a panic.
"Y/n! Come on we've got to go!" Harry violently shook her awake and y/n immediately snapped her fingers and she was changed out of her dragon onse into a pair of jeans, branded hoodie and sneakers.
"You go to the wood, I'll meet you there."
"But... y/n, you have to stay with us so we know your safe!"
"I'll be fine, nothing can hurt me." With that, Y/n flicked her wrist, sending her musical equipment back to the burrow, Harry went running out after Ron and Y/n became airborne on her skateboard, Pipsqueak close on her heels in the form of a dog-cat-bird creature again.

Y/n saw a band of masked wizards and the three muggle's that run the campsite swirling around in the air.
"Pipsqueak, you get the grownups, I'll get the kid!" Pipsqueak gave y/n a low approving grunt and swooped over to the adults, taking one softly in her mouth and the other carefully in her claws. Y/n shot a stunning spell at the wizard floating the child and immediately scooped him up in her arms. She kicked hard on the pipe on her board, making it go faster than any firebolt ever could. She then reached the edge of the Forrest where Pipsqueak had already cautiously placed the two grownups side by side but unconscious, y/n placed the boy between the two.
"C'mon" she told Pipsqueak as she cast a protection spell over the family and sped back off to the site of chaos and destruction.

She hopped off her board when she caught site of the oldest Weasley's and stood by them shooting spell after spell and the offenders.
"Y/n?! What are you doing here?! Where are the others?!" Mr Weasley scolded as he shot a stunning spell at one of the masked wizards.
"Trying to help! You guys are going to need it!" Y/n yelled back as she blasted a few masked wizards away.

Y/n was suddenly dragged into the crowd of masked wizards and heard Mr. Weasley's cry of her name as he saw her disappear. Y/n saw this man mousy hair and crazy bulging eyes come face to face with her.
"The dark lord will be pleased when he sees you ready for the mark!" He cackled. Suddenly y/n felt a surge of pain unlike any she had felt before on her left forearm, she saw the man's wand press into her skin leaving behind a scar of a skull with a snake coming out of the mouth. When the man was satisfied with his work, he shoved y/n out of the crowd and told her to run to her brother.

Immediately, y/n shot up into the air on her skateboard, she shot one last spell at the middle of the crowd and departed to go see if Harry was alright. She came to the edge of the forest where she saw ministry members crowded around the muggle family she had rescued, she decided it best if she grabbed Pipsqueak first to help her out of any trouble she might come across.

She swooped down but was bombarded by ministry members asking her what she was doing there, she answered honestly telling them that she had told Pipsqueak to wait here with the family and that she was just coming back for her.
"But how did you know they were here?" One of the ministry members asked
"I left them here. Someone had to help them." It seemed that y/n's confident answer set the ministry aback as they all looked shocked that she could've pulled something off like this. Instead of staying round for questions, y/n grabbed Pipsqueak and bolted up into the air once more. She felt the wind bite against her skin and whip at her hair as she sped on.

However, in all the commotion, y/n wasn't looking where she was going all that well. Next thing she knew, she was shot out of the sky and fell about thirty feet, breaking her left arm. She lay on the floor unconscious for a moment or two then willed herself to get up. Her skateboard had landed not far from her so she picked it up and took off once more, staying close to the ground and clutching her left arm, which she now realised had the bone sticking out of the elbow. She caught sight of Harry, Ron and Hermione who were down by a tree and went down to join them.

"Was that you?" Was the first thing Harry asked
"No way bro! I'm way too lazy to make that kind of crap." Y/n let go of her left arm and landed on the floor, she noticed that if she straightened her arm, the bone would go back in but there was a gaping big hole on her elbow that was oozing with fresh blood every time she used it.

"What the bloody hell happened to you?!" Asked Ron, panicked. Y/n told them her semi-heroic story and the trio listened with deep intent.
*************************************time skip to the burrow cuz I can't remember what happened
Y/n walked over to the burrow, once they had used the port key, clutching her bleeding elbow with one hand. Out of all the Weasley's, she was injured the most. Her hand was covered in blood having held it there for so long.

"Oh my word! Is everyone alright?!" Mrs Weasley cried with tears in her eyes as she ran out of the house to meet her family. She fussed over her eldest sons first as she hadn't even noticed that y/n was hurt.
"Y/n! What on earth happened to you?!" She cried once she had finished fussing over her boys.
"Oh just fell of my skateboard." Y/n replied nonchalantly

"Mum! She was bloody brilliant!" Bill exclaimed "there was no better fighter out there I would've thought!" Y/n's face flushed red out of embarrassment.
"Well we should probably send you to st Mungo's hospital then dear. Right everyone get ready for the off again!"
"Oh no it's fine! I can fix it." And with that, y/n waved her hand over her arm and the hole was completely gone, there was no longer a broken bone.

"Well that is quite brilliant." Mrs Weasley said to no one in particular
"How does someone of your age know how to do that?" Charlie asked
"If I think something, it happens. Look." Y/n snapped her fingers and a bag of wizard sweets appeared in her hand, she took one from the bag and ate it.

"Bloome'n heck." Charlie muttered in amazement. "How long've you been able to do that?" He asked her
"All my life, but I didn't know about it until I got my letter."

Throughout the rest of their time at the Weasley's, y/n spent most of it in the Forrest near the burrow. She was training herself to become an animagus as she found out that her father could do it to the year prior. So far, she has kept a mandrake leaf in her mouth for a month and she had only just finished concocting the potion. Today was the day she would add the final ingredient (the mandrake leaf) and would find out what her animagus would be.

Y/n was deep in the Forrest a day before they were due to go back to Hogwarts. She put the bottle up to her lips and drank it all... she felt a tingling sensation in her tummy... her fingers started to twitch... then she went dark... she woke up possibly hours later in a new body. One that she had hoped she would get. She was a  brown, wolf looking dog with small purple and pink specs on her white chest. Y/n knew that each animagus had a different marking about them that would make them look different from other animals, Sirius was a large black dog and Mcgonogal was a cat with markings on her face resembling glasses.

Y/n shifted back to her human form and made her way back to the burrow to get ready for the next day where she would re-join her friends at Hogwarts.