Aftermath

Y/n awoke the next day with a banging headache. She clutched her side which was tightly bandages to stop the bleeding. Her left ankle had been put in a cast and there were a pair of crutches beside her bed. There was a mirror to her right and she saw her cut face in the reflection.
"Ah Miss Potter. Glad to see your up. You will be able to go to class today just as long as you don't pull any of your stunts." Y/n looked around the room, seeing stars.
"Where's Dick?" Madam Pomfret's face dropped for a moment
"Mr Weasel has had to be sent to st mungos. He lost quite a lot of blood last night and his cut became infected by the butterbeer." Y/n gathered her thoughts for a moment. "Here dear." Madam Pomfrey said as she passed the crutches closer to Y/n. Y/n swung her legs over the side of the bed and got onto the crutches and started to walk out of the hospital wing.
"What lesson is it?" She asked before she left
"Third. You've just missed break." Madam Pomfrey answered.
"Thank you."

Y/n had transfiguration now. That meant stairs. Fun. Pipsqueak then whizzed our of nowhere and zipped around Y/n's head.
"Hey girl. Could you give me a hand?" Pipsqueak shook her head and made a sort of snigger noise
"Wanna see me suffer?"
"Brep." Pipsqueak nodded
"Thanks. What a friend you are." Y/n laughed. She put her crutches on the fourth step and leaped over onto the sixth step. She managed to continue this in quick succession and made it up to her class in record time for someone in her position. She sheepishly hopped into the class and took the seat next to Draco. The class went on as normal and no one said anything about Y/n's fight.

Once transfiguration ended however, Draco trotted by Y/n's side as she hopped along the corridor to her next class.
"Are you ok? Are you hurt? I was actually worried about you!" Draco looked into Y/n's eyes, his face blushing pink.
"Aw! You were worried!" Y/n cooed
"Pft! Was not!"
"You literaly just said. Now can you move to your right a bit so we can get to class?" Draco obeyed embarrassed by what he said.

They had just about made it to their potions class but there was another obstacle in Y/n's way. The stools next to the tables. Their seat was about wrist height for Y/n. This was going to be difficult. Pipsqueak popped out from her pocket and started to whisper in her ear.
"Ok." Y/n said defiantly. She hopped over to the stool, put her right foot on the seat and pushed herself up so that she was standing on the stool. She then carefully crouched down, yet somehow her left leg got caught on the way and her legs were now on opposite sides of the seat. Well, Y/n did something normal for once in her life and just swung her left leg round to meet her right.
"You do realise you're wearing a skirt right?" Draco whispered to her
"Yup. Basketball shorts." Y/n lifted the hem of her skirt up to show him the black shorts. "That's why I'm not afraid to flash people when I do flips." Y/n flicked her wrist and her equipment flew from her bag to her desk and her green quill hovered, waiting for her brain to give it a command.

Snape started to talk and write things on the board and there were sounds of scratching quills on parchment and heads pressed down on the tables. But Y/n sat there almost absentmindedly with her legs crossed yet her quill was scratching away.
"Why are you not writing?" Draco hissed over his shoulder
"New trick I learnt. Now I can be as lazy as I want to be! Also, no need for the tone." Y/n then got out a price of scrap partchment and a spare quill and started to doodle ideas for a band logo.

Charlie has been nowhere is sight all day. He was supposed to be sitting Y/n's lessons for her, but by the looks of it, he hadn't. Y/n decided to ask Snape if he had any idea where he might be.
"Professor?"
"Yes Miss Potter?"
"Do you know where Charlie is?"
"Charlie is off in Hogsmead with his fiancé Chloe, now enough chit chat and get to work." Y/n got back to her doodling and started to draw little cartoon sketches of herself in different movies or TV shows.

Lesson ended and it was lunchtime. This is when Y/n was about to face a big wave of questions. But surprisingly, the first came from her own brother.
"So why did you punch him?"
"He pushed Dick over. I think my actions can be justified here. I mean Dick's in St Mungos because of that douchebag!"
"Fair point. Why did he push Dick then?"
"Got jealous of how many babes he was getting while still in a tutu. I thing the tutu can speak for itself here too. Dick has always been extra."
"Wait... Dick was flirting with girls? I thought he liked guys." There was a short silence where Y/n wasn't sure if she could admit her best friends secret. Then she decided.
"He does like guys. He likes girls too. Dicks Bisexual. Friend to all!" With that, Y/n hopped over to the Slytherin table. For once, Krum was nowhere near were she would normally sit, and Y/n gave out a small sigh of relief. She put her crutches to one side and sat next to Draco. She was then smothered in questions from every direction, so she spent the rest of lunch explaining herself.

After what seemed like forever, it was lesson again. But Y/n had divination. That meant a lot of stairs and a ladder... great. Instead, she flicked her wrist and sent her quill up while her and Pipsqueak lazed about under the tree in the courtyard.