DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY!!!

Harry, Ron and Hermione had briefed Y/n about their plan for Gringots bank, Y/n's part was to try and get high ground to look for the Horcrux and the sword, putting the sword in her hilt once she had found it. They weren't going to disguise Y/n, but instead have her hiding in plain sight by walking around with Hermione and Ron with Harry under the cloak. If any death eaters came around, it would be a much easier cover up than explaining two new guests of Belatrix. Their backstory was going to be that the Dark Lord wanted to keep Y/n in close sight of his most trusted Death eaters, and what with Charlie being at Hogwarts (which Y/n had found out while she was at Malfoy Manor) Belatrix was next best.

The day soon came when they would have to depart for their heist, Y/n was ecstatic. The trio where already in their disguises and where ready for whatever happened. Y/n hugged Severus goodbye and gave him her sun glasses which he had grown to love over the time he had known her. When she gave them to him, he rewarded her with the biggest smile and the cutest "thank you" Y/n had ever heard. Y/n then hugged Chloe, who whispered a word of caution in Y/n's ear. The group then finished all of their goodbyes and walked out of the door.
A/n: ok I know they did this under the cover of night... but this is my story, let's keep going!

The apperated to the leaky cauldron and walked through the entrance to Diagon ally. It wasn't long until the death eater Travers came along, seeming like he was onto Lestrange.
"And what are you here for Y/n?" He asked her when he was finished with Hermione's excuse for Ron.
"Dark Lord's brother's at Hogwarts. Dark Lord wants a close eye on me and Belatrix is the next best thing." She said absentmindedly.
"Why you not with him at Hogwarts then?" Travers asked. Y/n had to think fast.
"He thought I might cause an uprising at Hogwarts, you know, what with my magic and charm and whatnot." Y/n remarked. "He's not wrong." She added for effect. Travers seemed pleased with this response and let Y/n get about to what she was doing, that being trying not to step on any cracks in the street.
——skip!——
Once the trio where inside the vault, Harry looked at Y/n and nodded for her to accent to her climb. Y/n ran up the wall, Matrix style, and landed cat-like on a shelf that displayed jewels and gems. Y/n carefully walked over them, trying her best not to touch one and causing and avalanche of duplicates. She then took a leap and landed like a spider on the wall farthest from the vault door. There was a crest with two swords crossed over each other. Y/n grabbed one and single handedly slid it into her hilt. However, looking back, she saw the absolute havoc that was happening below. Gold coins and treasures were surrounding the trio, engulfing them in the sea of a thousand riches.

Y/n literally leaped into action, grabbing her friends by the collar, arm or sleeve and trying her best to drag them closer to the entrance. Once close enough, the group tumbled out, facing a mass of guards.
"Uh oh." Y/n quietly exclaimed as she, along with the trio, put her hands up in surrender. She then leaned over to Ron, who was the closest to her at the time.
"Don't panic, I have an idea." She whispered. And, without waiting for a response, Y/n blinked out of sight. She then reappeared outside the lair of the Ukrainian ironbelly. It growled at the sense of her presence, but Y/n knew how to tame these wild beasts. How you ask? Because she's Y/n Potter that's why. And next to nothing she does needs a full logical explanation!... ok she was used to Pipsqueak a lot, so how different was this? What she was doing now was waaaaay out of her comfort zone! She had no idea what she was doing! But whatever it was, she was going to do it with the utmost confidence.

She walked up to the beasts scared snout and pressed her hand on its nose as it let out a puff of steam from its nostrils. Y/n then snapped her fingers, not breaking eye contact with the dragon, and the chains binding the beast snapped free. There was a sudden change in its cloudy eyes. Something that Y/n could only describe as the realisation of freedom. The beast lowered its head to allow for Y/n to climb on, it reared up on its hind legs and road a victorious roar! It let out a jet of fire as it swung its head this way and that. It then bounded towards the crowd, Y/n managing to get the trio as they did.

They all tried to hold onto the back of the dragon for dear life, Y/n slightly less so as she sat in between the horns, looking over the land they passed and cheering with glee every now and then.
"This was your idea of a plan?!?!" Ron yelled at Y/n from where he clung.
"Yeah! Totally the plan!" She called back over her shoulder.
"What thought process where you going through when you thought of this?!?!" Hardy yelled at his sister.
"Dragons, looking dope, and being a Potter!" She yelled back at him as she started to try to steer the dragon, but failed miserable as the beast rampaged on.

They eventually reached a plummeting stop as the dragon flew down to the black lake of Hogwarts to drink.
"Well then... this seems to be a predicament." Y/n stated as she slid of the dragon's back and onto the recognisable grass of the Hogwarts grounds.
——Skip! There is too much dialogue to remember here!——

The trio entered the room of requirement after Neville had grabbed them from Hogg's head. They where greeted with hugs and cheers, Y/n was shaking to tell everyone her epic story, but she knew there was other, more productive things she could be doing.
"Y/n. Can do me a favour?" Hardy asked her.
"Sure bro, What?" Harry smirked at her, knowing she was going to love what he wanted her to do.
"Distract everyone in the great hall for me? I've gotta go and try to find Ravenclaw's diadem." Y/n smirked back at him evilly.
"Certainly dear brother. Certainly." She then blinked herself towards the great hall, making sure she stayed on the other side of the door.