We dont talk about fight club

In sheer panic, Y/n blinked herself to the most random place she could think of. She had landed on the gun ridden pavement of London Brixton. She pushed herself up and looked around her. Above her head was a neon sign of a broken wand, Y/n rubbed her eyes to make sure she knew what she was seeing. She looked at the door, it was a heavy iron door with a sliding hatch at about eye level. Y/n stood up and knocked on the door. The hatch slid open and a deep Londoner voice came booming out.
"'Oo is it?" The voice demanded.
"My name is Y/n. Y/n Potter. I need a place to crash. Is that okay?" Y/n asked as she tried to peer through the hatch. The hatch abruptly closed on Y/n.
"Rude."
The door then creakily swung open. The body of the booming voice was a big, burly man, probably in his mid 40's, with wiry, curly brown hair and a roughly shaved beard to match.
"Welcome to the broken wand fight club." The man held out his large hand for Y/n to take. She shook it, then said,
"Let me guess. The only rule is that you don't talk about he broken wand fight club?" The man looked down at Y/n confused.
"No. The rules are: no crotch shots, no killing, no breaking of bones and  always pay the bartender in full." Y/n laughed slightly at the seriousness of this man.
"The names Mike. But you can call me Bear." Bear brought Y/n in for a bro hug. "Everyone's welcome 'ere. Ex convicts, wizards who ain't allowed to do magic no more, squibs and muggleborns alike. This is the only place in the world where wizarding mafias feel they can be civil to one another."
"Woah woah woah. Mafias?!"
————————————————————A/n: this is literally based off of a dream I had
——————————————————
"Yeah kid. Lemme introduce you to a couple." Bear put an arm around Y/n's shoulders as he guided her around, introducing he to mafia boss to mafia boss. Once they had been to meet almost all of them, half bear stopped them at the bar.
"Hey TJ!"
A/n: think of TJ Millar's role in deadpool!
"Yeah half bear?" TJ replied
"Two shots for me and my friend here!"
"Isn't your friend a little young to be drinking?"
"I'm seventeen in a couple days if that helps."
"Good enough for me. Two shots coming right up."
"You look like you need it kid."  Bear said as he lightly punched Y/n's shoulder. Y/n chuckled slightly. She then looked at her shot glass. Bear had already downed his and flipped his glass onto the bar top. Y/n shrugged her shoulders after little consideration and took the shot. Her eyes felt as if they were about to momentarily pop out of her head as the alcohol quickly kicked in and rushed to her brain.
"Woo!" She cried as she reacted to the fun rush. "What else can you do here?" Y/n asked Bear as she flipped her own shot glass onto the bar top. TJ then came over, stereotypically cleaning a beer glass.
"There's the fight board." He said motioning to the board above the bar. It had all the big names that Y/n had met that night with different amounts of money next to their names.
"What's it do?"
"You basically pay a gallion to go for your first fight. If you win, you get the losers bounty and double of what you already had.If you lose, you have to pay the winner their whole bounty." TJ explained
"What if you can't afford to pay the winner?" Y/n asked TJ
"Have to do a penalty." Bear explained to her. "Winner decides what happens."

Y/n dig deep into her pocket and found her last gallion and placed it on the counter with confidence.
"This is all I got. Put me up there."
"Better hope you win half pint. Hey! That's a good name!" TJ said as he took the gallion and flipped a switch above his head. The word "Half pint" appeared on the board at the very bottom with the number zero next to it.
"We need a challenger over here!" TJ called to the bar at large. A large woman put her hand up, saying "I'll do it" in a surprisingly low feminine voice. Bear guided Y/n to the boxing ring at the back of the room. He took Y/n's jacket from her and placed it over a nearby chair. The fight bell rang twice signaling the start of the fight. The lady took one punch at Y/n and she was knocked flat on her back, close to unconsciousness.
"We have a winner! Big Alberta!" Bear called "you gotta do the penalty now kid." Bear told Y/n as she slowly came to. Alberta offered Y/n her hand and pulled her up to her feet.
"Please be nice. I would prefer to keep my reputation clean."
"No worries Half Pint. I've got just the thing in mind."
*************************************
Next day brought to you by fight club!
*************************************
Y/n came in through the heavy iron door the next day with Alberta behind her. Y/n was not happy that she had lost her first fight and now dreaded the thought of what her brother would make of what happened.
"What 'cha do Half Pint?" Bear called from the bar. Today (and for the majority of this segment) Y/n was wearing a neon yellow tank top with a neon pink sports bra, she also had some brown short shorts on and a pair of white converse. She turned her back to Bear to show him a tattoo of a Pheonix on her right shoulder.
"Nice!" Bear clapped Y/n on the back, but the tattooed patch was still sore, so Y/n winced slightly.
"Sorry kid. No harm meant."
"No problemo my compadre. Yo TJ! Can I get an IOU shot? I'll pay ya back when I get the money!" Y/n called as she flagged down the bartender.
"Sure thing Half Pint!" He poured the shot and slid it down the bar towards Y/n. She caught it, took the shot and flipped the glass in about two seconds and suddenly felt more energy course through her like it did the day before. Her eyes didn't feel bad this time though, so she could tell that she was already getting used to alcohol.

"Yo! Who else up for a fight? Hands down imma win this time!" From that moment on, Y/n won every single fight she participated in, learned how to be a pro bartender and took an albums worth of pictures to show her brother as proof. Y/n's name was now second on the leaderboard after two days of straight fighting. The only one left was Gregorovietch Krum (spelt how I think it sounds). He was possibly the biggest guy in the room. All Y/n knew about him was that he hadn't lost a fight in forty years. Everyone was terrified of him, so much so that he didn't get a nickname on the board. Y/n walked over to him thinking "Why not?"

She sat opposite him on his table.
"Hey. I'm Y/n. Well, Half Pint." Y/n held out her hand for the big, burly, Bulgarian to take. He shook it gratefully, a smile breaking over his face. (Imagine an older more muscular Krum.)
"I hear of you Potter. My son speaks fondly of you. He says you are quite the fighter, that he wouldn't want to get into scrap with you!" He chuckled like Santa Claus. "I want to see if you live up to your legend. We'll make it all or nothing, shall we?" Y/n thought for a brief moment.
"Buy me a couple of bottles and were good." The two shook on the agreement and got up to the ring. The room went quiet as the smallest person in the bar picked a fight with the biggest.

The bell chimed twice and the fight begun. Gregorovietch swung a punch at Y/n, who ducked under his fist and attempted to pin his arm behind him. She wasn't successful, instead she found herself lifted off the ground and thrown with full force back down. She managed to roll out of the way of Gregorovietch's falling body, kicking him in the side as hard as she could. Gregorovietch got up, slightly dazed, Y/n had slipped around behind him and was about to use the ring roped as a slingshot to fling herself at Gregorovietch's back. It worked and he toppled over, Y/n pinned both armed behind his back, proving him unable to get back up. Y/n had broken Gregorovietch's forty year win streak. The bar went from being so quiet that you could hear a pin drop, to so loud that you wouldn't have been able to hear the person closest to you. Y/b was dragged into the crowd and was thrown up in the air and caught again as the whole bar cheered and chanted "Potter wins 'em all!"

TJ put four full bottles in Y/n backpack: Vodka, whiskey, blue gin and the only bottle of champagne the bar owned. TJ had also gotten a map out for Y/n and marked where they were on it so Y/n could work out where she had to go to get to the burrow. Y/n took one last group picture in front of the bar before she departed the joyous bunch. She got the loudest hero's farewell as she walked out of the door.

The door then closed and Y/n was completely on her own once more.