First class

Y/n woke up the next day with the messiest of hair. She stretched her back and popped her knuckles and started to get her uniform together to go change. Once she was changed, Pansy woke up.
"Morning Pansy." Y/n said sweetly while trying to tame her hair. Pansy said nothing.
"If Your after Draco, your a dead girl." She replied menacingly while buttoning he shirt.
"I'm not." Y/n answered confused
"I saw the way you looked at him last night. Trying to impress him with your slut-like dancing. Well it won't work bitch. I'm the only girl for him. Your not even his type. So stay away from him." With that, she attempted to sassily walk out of the room, it didn't quite work for her. She looked like a robot trying to simulate what sass looks like.

Y/n walked out of their dorm to see all the boys she knew gathered around the fireplace.
"Hey y/n" Draco called. Y/n smiled a "Hey" back and skipped down to the rest of the group. "Hey what time is it?" Y/n asked the general group
"7:15" Blaise replied after looking at his watch.
"I better go wake up Logan." Y/n started to run up the stairs to the girls dorm when she was stoped by Draco's voice.
"Who's Logan?"
"Another girl in our year. Super sweet. Just REALY talkative, so don't bring up the subject of family around her or you might not hear the end of it." Y/n laughed and proceeded to go wake Logan up. She got a pillow and threw it at Logan's face. Nothing. She poked her in the side. Nothing. She screamed her name in her ear. Nothing. She checked if she was breathing. Positive. That was something.

Y/n grabbed the mattress and dragged it off the bed, ending in Logan toppling off like a dead fish. Y/n gently kicked her.
"Logan! Wake up!" She ended up tugging on her hair a bit which finally made her usually chatty friend wake up.
"Do you know how long that took?" Y/n said jokingly. Logan just rubbed her eyes and patted around for her glasses. Y/n grabbed them off the bedside and handed them to Logan.
"Get dressed. We're all going to breakfast."
"You go on without me. I'll just eat with my family." Logan sleepily smiled up at y/n with her blonde hair stuck all over her face.
"Suit yourself." Y/n shrugged and walked out of the dorm, grabbing her Walkman on the way.
*************************************skip to great hall... brought to you by the ghost behind you...
"Hey Harry!" Y/n cheerily greeted her brother before she went to Slytherin table.
"Hey y/n." Harry replied as he playfully punched y/n in the arm. Y/n laughed and then ran towards her own table.

She sat down next to Dick and Draco. There was more food than y/n could ever wish for, but she didn't take a lot of it, just a price of toast. She put on her headphones and listed to a random Queen song. She started to drum out the beat with her fingers. Draco noticed this and tapped y/n on the shoulder, she took her headphones off and let them sit around her neck.
"What you listening to?" He asked
"Don't stop me now by Queen. Legendary band. You should really hear them sometime. Freddie Mercury is the best!" Y/n then handed the headphones to Draco, he smiled and started to nod his head to the rhythm slightly.

"We should write our own stuff." Dick told her
"Yeah, that would be cool, if we had talent besides sick dancing." Draco handed the headphones back to y/n.
"That was so cool!" He exclaimed, his grey eyes shining brightly. Y/n made a stupid face and then excused herself to go talk to her brother before class.

"What's up y/n?" He asked when she squeezed in next to him.
"How's you? We haven't talked since the train."
"Yeah, well, you were put in Slytherin." Y/n looked at him and furrowed her brow
"Purple Giraffe. He doesn't stand for nothing. Don't deny him his existence Harry." She said sternly.
"Well sorry, but it's kind of hard to talk to you when your in my rivalling house and you associate yourself with people like Malfoy."
"Well I'm sorry I actually made friends for once. Now I don't care what you think of Draco cuz you were to stuck up your own ass that you didn't even give him a second chance. That was a dick move Harry. You could've actually had a lot more friends than you do. Not that there's anything wrong with your friends."
"Not my fault you were a weirdo in primary. If you don't mind me saying y/n, you can be a bit of a spaz at times. Being stupid for the sake of being stupid. Begging for attention. It's sad really." Harry then gave y/n the cold shoulder, she took this as her moment to leave. She walked out of the hall on the verge of tears, but she pushed them away. No point crying over a tiny little fight like that. She put on her headphones and listened to Bohemian Rhapsody while climbing the wall to get to the banister holding up the ceiling. She sat there, scrunched up with one knee to her chest while she let the other dangle over the edge.

When the song ended, y/n decided to make her way to class. She expertly parkored her way down to the floor again and made her way to her first class, potions with the Gryffindor's. Y/n decided to use this time to make amends with her brother. Her worst fear was losing her brother forever. She didn't want him to belittle her or think of her as evil just because of her house.

Y/n was only slightly late to potions and she saw a spare seat in Harry's table, so she took it. She was however the only Slytherin on the table, but that was fine. The teacher had a very elongated nose and shoulder length greasy hair, he spoke in a very monotone voice which made y/n loose focus easily. When everyone was sent to start working, y/n took the opportunity to talk to Harry.
"See? Not that hard to talk to a Slytherin." She said sweetly as she began (and struggled) to read a page of her potions book.
"Don't know what you mean." Her brother told her "sorry for what I said earlier. Your not a spaz. Your just a little childish is all." He smiled at y/n from his textbook and she smiled back, happy knowing that she hadn't lost him yet.

The next lesson was flying, once again with the Gryffindor's. This time y/n stood next to Dick and Blaise who were happily chatting away to one another. The teacher instructed them to put their hand over their broom and say up. Y/n did as she was instructed and the broom cane up to her hand after about three attempts. Once everyone had a broom in hand, they were told to mount the broom. Y/n giggled in her head slightly, but Dick turned to face her with a bright red face trying to stifle his laughter with his fist.
"It's not that funny dude." Y/n laughed at him. It took a short while for Dick to regain his posture and they both mounted their brooms simultaneously.

Suddenly, a Gryffindor boy named Neville shot into the air uncontrollably and fell abruptly into the floor, spraining his wrist in the process. Madam hooch took him to the hospital wing and told all the students to stay grounded until she came back.
"Oi, that idiot Neville left this. Bit ironic isn't it? Let's see if he can find it again." Draco said as he mounted him broom with a rememberaball in his hand.
"Give it back Malfoy." Harry spat
"Don't think I will." With that, Draco shot into the air with Harry close on his tail. Draco then threw the rememberaball and Harry chased it and caught it with ease. When Harry landed again, he was showered by praise by the Gryffindor's. Professor Mcgonagall then came striding out onto the field and sternly asked for Harry to follow her.

"Oof. Your brother's in trouble." Dick joked next to y/n
"Ha! Yeah, not the first time."
"So what do you think of flying so far?" He asked
"It's ok I guess. I might know a way to make it better though."
-D=Dick
-y=y/n
D: "How?"
Y: "skateboard?"
D: "and how do you suggest you do that?"
Y: "research how these lumps of wood get in the air, then copy that. Simple."
D: "yeah, but you have to be really good at charms to make that happen."
Y/n playfully punched Dick in the arm and they both followed the rest of the class back into the castle.