Lol jokes

The trio, Dick and Y/n all lay on the Weasley's floor. It was the day of Draco's trial and everyone was on edge. Dick decided to break the tension in the best way he could.
"You know how oil stays on top of water?" He wondered out loud
"Yes?" Hermione replied, intrigued to know where this possibly logical comment could go.
"Well... if you put oil on your feet, could you walk on water?" The trio sighed, but it took Y/n a moment to consider, soon coming to the disappointing conclusion that no... no it would not work.
"Alright, then I have a joke. To an orphan, every bag of chips if family sized." He said eyeing up Harry and Y/n in turn. The group collectively did that thing where you find something funny but don't laugh and just suddenly breathe through your nose. Y/n then sat up slightly.

"Ok, here's one. How do death eaters freshen their breath?" Y/n smirked cheekily as she anticipated the reaction of the punchline.
"How?" Asked Ron, waiting for her answer
"With demento's." Y/n said as she laughed at her own joke. Harry then proceeded to take off his shoe and threw it towards Y/n's head, narrowly missing. The group just laughed, mostly out of pitty so that Y/n could gain some more confidence.
"Alright, alright. I got another one." Dick said as he sat upright. "I found our first four years pretty breezy. But fifth year was dead Sirius." Y/n stifled a laugh.
"It's ok Dick. We all grieve in different ways." Harry smiled and then let out a slight laugh. Ron and Hermione then let out a short burst of laughter.

"Alright. I got one." Ron said, piping up as he sat upright. "How do Slytherin's stir a cauldron?"
"How?" Y/n and Dick said sceptically one unison.
"The just put in the spoon and the world just revolves around them!" Harry and Hermione had to clutch their sides they were laughing so much, Dick and Y/n on the other hand just hung their head in truthful shame.
"Ok. How's this?" Harry asked once he caught his breath. "What do you call a Hufflepuff with one brain cell?"
"Harry, that's mean." Hermione scolded, trying to hide her wide smile behind her head.
"What bro?" Y/n urged
"Gifted. Now what do you call a Hufflepuff with two brain cells?"
"What mate?" Ron urged
"Pregnant!" Y/n, Harry, Ron and Dick couldn't hold back their laughter but Hermione looked on in disappointment even though she silently hid a smile.

"Ok, let me join." Hermione said once the others had gotten a grip on themselves. "What do wizards use instead of laxatives?" The group looked at her curiously. "Expellianus." The group burst out into uncontrollable laughter at the toilet joke that was just produced from Granger's mouth.

""It's expellianus! Not expellianas!" Ron added, remembering one of the first things Hermione said to him in their first year. Hermione gave him a "I'm not mad just hilariously disappointed" look.

The group joked and laughed for the rest of the night until Y/n passed out of exhaustion, the rest following suit, not moving from their spot.
The next day they would find out if Draco would be sent to Azkaban or not.