Woosh!!😆

Y/n and Harry stood in their room at number four privit drive for the last time. They had packed all their things in their bags and were waiting for the order of the Pheonix to come and pick them up. Y/n however didn't feel too good about how the night would pan out.
"Hey Harry."
"What?" Harry asked as he checked his bag for the dozenth time.
"I don't think I can go."
"Why not?" Harry turned to Y/n, confused. Y/n pulled up her left sleeve to show the dark mark moving around like crazy.
"That dose make things a bit harder, doesn't it." Harry stated as he tried to think of an alternate way to get his sister to the Burrow, seeing as if she blinked over, she would end up wherever the dark lord wanted her. The two silently thought of solutions as they made sure they would have everything they needed for the year ahead.

Eventually, the order showed up, Charlie not among them. Y/n suspected Charlie for a while now. He wasn't exactly being the cool, somewhat father figure she was promised. He seemed to be ignoring her recently, not replying to her letters and not showing up at all the year prior. Something wasn't right. As the order joined Harry and Y/n in thinking of ways to get Y/n safely to the burrow, there was a loud banging on the door. Everyone drew their wands and pointed them at the door. Remus went to the door first, looking through the window to see Charlie's panic written face. He opened he door for Charlie, but didn't let him get past him. Charlie however, saw Y/n and immediately barged his way past towards her. He looked as if he had ran here, his eyes were all red and puffy from what looked like crying.
"Kid! You've gotta help me!" Charlie yelled at Y/n as he shook her by the shoulders. Lupus grabbed the back of Charlie's coat and dragged him back.
"Leave her be Charlie." He snapped "what do you want?" He then demanded.

Charlie ignored Lupin's question and looked straight back at Y/n.
"It's Chloe kid! Her and my kids are in danger. Big time. Only you can help them Y/n! The mark will get you there. Please! Help me!" Charlie started to silently cry as he was held back by Remus. Y/n looked at Harry, who shook his head slightly, trying to tell Y/n that this was a bad idea, she then looked back at Charlie, hoping on all hopes that he wasn't lying and that Chloe really did need help. If Charlie was lying, Y/n would kill him herself. She made up her mind. It was a risk she was willing to take.
"Y/n don't!" Harry yelled as he tried to restrain his sister from running out of the door and disappearing into the darkness, unfortunately he failed miserably. Y/n got past him, ran towards the fence, jumped over it and was gone to god knows where.

Harry looked at Charlie with pure rage.
"You idiot! Do you know what you've done?!" Harry yelled as he hit and punched Charlie quite forcefully. Lupin let go of Charlie and started to restrain Harry. Charlie slowly stood up, clicking his jaw back in place where Harry had dislocated it, and chuckling to himself.
"Oh Harry, dear dear Harry. You are just as ignorant as your father. Bet you he would be pretty disappointed that you lost your sister again. You don't even know what your dealing with right now. Maybe you'll do better in the next life sweetie. Arrivederci!" Charlie called as he walked out of the door any apperated to Malfoy Mannor.
*************************************
Y/n thought that the smart thing to do, at this point in time, would be to turn into her animagi dog form to ensure that she would be well hidden if anything went down. Her doubts were confirmed about Charlie as he apperated not too far from her hiding place in the tall grass.
"Hey kid! Ready or not! Here I come!" Charlie had his wand drawn and looked quite battered. Y/n was getting ready to pounce on him when she was snuck up on by one of the albino peacocks, causing to jump six feet in the air, giving away her position. Charlie's gaze snapped towards Y/n.
"Ah, that's where you were hiding." He glanced around the grass to look fo Y/n again, once he found her, he fired a flying spell at her, making her float up and up and up. Charlie then flicked his wand wrist, forcing Y/n to turn human again.
"Come on kid. Why don't we play a game? You like games, don't you?" He said menacingly as he flung Y/n to the side sending her to crash into a nearby tree. Y/n got up and, with great speed, sprinted towards the large manor door, forcing it open with her shoulder. She scrambled her way up the rails and onto one of the rafters.
"I know your here kid! Come out come out wherever you are!" Charlie yelled from the ground, pointing his wand at any place he thought Y/n might be.

Chloe walked out of one of the left wing doors with a small child in her arms.
"Charlie? What's going on?" She asked cautiously as she stroked her child's hair.
"Daddy!" The child giggled as it reached out for its father. Charlie ignored his family as he had spotted Y/n up in the rafters.
"There you are. Bombardio!" He fired the spell at Y/n causing her to fall with a crash to the floor. "Wingardium leviosa!" Y/n was then picked up off the floor and flung at the wall. Chloe shielded her child from the sight by pressing his face into her shoulder.
"Charlie! What's going on!" Chloe demanded, but getting no response from her husband.

Voldemort then appeared, as if out of nowhere, and stood next to his brother. He was holding a black box in one hand and his borrowed wand in the other.
"Good work brother. But please, there is no need to play with your food."
"Thank you brother. Crucio!" Charlie hit Y/n with one of the three unforgivable curses, pain coursing through Y/n's entire body. Only muffled screams came out of Y/n's mouth, her body arching as Charlie brought her closer to him and his brother.
"This hurt kid?"
"Nope! The pain is fine! I've dealt with worse!" Y/n said through gritted teeth. She though that if this was the way she would go, at leat she would sound like a total badass. Her face didn't show it however, it was all screwed up and red, clearly Y/n was in more pain than she was letting on.
"Need me to get you your mommy and daddy? Oh wait. There's no need. You'll be joining them soon enough." Charlie smiles evilly down at Y/n. "You want the pain to stop?" Charlie asked in a sing song voice "blink once if yes." Y/n couldn't help it. She had to blink. Her eyes were dry. But she didn't want to give in to Charlie. Her eyes could take no more, alas, she had to blink.
"Good. Then your going to cooperate like a good little girl, ya hear?" Charlie took the black box from his brother and withdrew the exact same cuff that Y/n saw in Borgin and Burkes.

Y/n looked at the cuff in panic and tried her best to inch away from it.
"Ah, So you know what this is then? Good. Now you'll know how much it hurts." He undid the latch on the cuff and locked it around Y/n's left forearm. Y/n let out a stomach churning, blood curdling scream. Voldemort and Charlie had to cover their ears whereas Chloe only cared about shielding her child from the scaring scene happening before them. There was then a flash of white light and the cuff cane exploding off of Y/n's arm. Y/n had managed to free herself from the pain endurance and bolted for the door. She couldn't find the energy in herself to blink away so ran towards the broom shed instead. She grabbed Draco's nimbus 2001 and shot into the air, about a dozen death eaters tailing her.

Spells, hexes and jinxes were shot from all directions as Y/n tried her best to shake the search eaters off of her tail. She threw a Weasley Wizarding Wheezes stink bomb over her shoulder, creating a curtain of foul odour behind her. Charlie however made it through the thick stinky fog and shot the killing curse straight at Y/n's head. Thankfully for Y/n, he narrowly missed and only knocked Y/n off of her broom. In a state of pure panic, Y/n mustered up what little energy she had left and blinked herself to wherever.

"Dang it!" Charlie yelled in frustration as he punched the handle of his broom.
"Where could she have gone to Charlie?" Belatrix asked as she swooped over to Charlie's side. Charlie went over the thoughts in his head.
"Well, she wouldn't go to where her brother is, she knows that's what we would be expecting. She wouldn't go back to school because she knows there's only so many places she can hide there. She was panicked and scared. She would've gone anywhere her mind would take her. She could be god knows where." Charlie let out a frustrated sigh as he and Belatrix headed back to rally the troops to attempt to get Harry.