Wedding shinanigans

Members of the order were arriving the next day to help the Weasley's with the wedding preparations. They had all decided to give Harry some pollyjuice potion to disguise him, whereas they decided to just let Y/n be in her animagi form. Y/n transformed before the other guests could arrive. She now didn't have any markings on her chest, instead, she was mostly jet black with white markings on her chest and face like a normal collie, now however, there was an orange spot on her right shoulder which was her Pheonix tattoo. Pipsqueak transformed into a similar breed to make Y/n's disguise more discrete.

Flur had invited Chloe and her kids to the wedding as the two seemed to really hit it off when they met. Chloe explained to Severus, who was smartly dressed in a toddler tux and styled black hair, what Y/n was doing and told him not to tell. Severus wouldn't leave Y/n's side all day, holding onto her muzzle to steady himself if he started to wobble as he walked. Y/n didn't mind one bit and took to protecting and entertaining the child very proudly. Severus would giggle whenever Pipsqueak would sniff his face as the ceremony commenced. Y/n put a paw over his mouth as Flur and Bill said their vows. When they said their "I do's" Y/n and Pipsqueak howled, Severus joining in as if he where a dog too.

When the festivities had started to commence and people started to eat and dance, Y/n hung out with Severus at the snack bar, intent on grabbing him another plate of cake. She was stopped in her tracks however when she smelt something familiar under the table. It was a dirty, musky smell, one she had grown to know all too well. Y/n started to produce a low growl, startling Severus slightly. A growl answered her back and another snout started to emerge from under the tablecloth. It was a large, grey wolf with familiar, blind blue eyes. Storm. He was much larger than Y/n and towered over her by about another head or so. He stared down at Y/n and then caught sight of Severus. He locked in on him and lunged for him, latching his jaws around Severus's middle. Severus let out a blood curdling scream, alerting his mother immediately.

Chloe started to rush over, handed Y/n-Charlotte over to Mrs Weasley as she did. Before she could get close to them, Y/n launched herself at Storm's throat, intent on not killing one of her best friends, but puncturing his skin slightly. The two started to bark and growl at one another as the scratched at each other's throats. They then started to circle each other menacingly, Y/n limping on her front leg slightly. Pipsqueak jumped between the two to try and stop them from murdering each other. Storm just ignored her and leaped over, tangling him and Y/n once more. The fight was turning out quite bloody, Y/n tried to take the fight away from the venue so she could try and talk to Storm as herself.
"Storm! Storm! It's ok buddy! It's me!" Y/n yelled as she shoulder her face from Storm's slobbery, sharp, slightly bloody fangs. Pipsqueak sprinted over and managed to calm Storm down enough for Y/n to talk to him.
"It's ok. What's going on."
"Bork!"
"Why does Charlie wand Severus?"
"Ruff! Ruff!"
"Charlie can't do that to Chloe. Severus is only two! He can't live without his mum yet. He can't take him away." Storm put his head on Y/n's lap as an apology, Y/n patted his soft head in acceptance to reassure him.
"It's ok buddy. But there's more of them coming, right?" Storm whimpered again, telling Y/n all she needed to know.
"You go and make sure Draco and Dick are ok. Stay with them during school. I can handle this." Y/n whipped her bloody nose as Storm switched into his morph form and whizzed away to do as Y/n told him. Y/n turned back into a dog and limped back to the wedding.

Y/n made it her mission at this point to grab somebody, anybody's attention to try and get them to safety. She tried her brother first. She walked over to where he sat, overlooking the dance floor.
"Bark! Bark! Bark!" Y/n tried to tell him.
"Not now Y/n. We can talk about your fight later." Hardy said as he shooed Y/n off. Y/n rolled her eyes in response. She then tried her luck on Hermione and Krum.
"Roroorro! Ruff!" She tried to say as she tugged on the hem of Hermione's dress.
"Y/n, not now. This is a new dress." She said as she pushed Y/n off the fabric of her dress.
"Y/n?" Krum asked Hermione. She started to panic.
"Oh! Um- uh it's Ron's cousins dog. He's a big fan of Y/n's." Krum shrugged taking the excuse as truth. Hermione then shooed Y/n off, Y/n rolling her dog eyes again. She went to seek out Ron, finding him with a plate piled high at the buffet table.
"Bork!" She yelled as she got on her hind legs and put her front paws on Ron's shoulders.
"What Y/n? You want some chicken?" Truth be told, Y/n did want some chicken. Especially the price Ron had in his hand, covered in hot sauce and BBQ sauce. Y/n stared at it longingly, licking her dog lips with her dog tongue.
"Here." Ron gave her the drum stick and she took it, quite literally wolfing it down, leaving nothing but none in a second. She then grabbed Ron's sleeve and tried to drag him away, but it was too late.

Death eaters started to swarm in, destroying the wedding entirely. Y/n turned back into her human self, snapping her fingers to make her new backpack come straight to her.
"Harry!" She called as the crowd started to run and scream. Y/n felt a scratch on her arm as a death eater tried to grab her, but she managed to avoid it and find her brother, just before he appearated away.

———tiny skip!———

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Y/n wandered the streets of London until Y/n saw a shop she recognised. "Cliche Tony's cliche pizza house." The sign read.
"Sweet! Imma catch you guys up! Be right back!" She called to the group as she started to run towards the shop.
"Y/n! Wait!" Hermione called back worriedly.

Y/n walked into the shop, overwhelmed with the smells of Italian spices and meats.
"Tony!" She cried jovially as she greeted the owner.
"Half Pint! Good to see ya again!" Tony warped Y/n in a great bear hug.
"Yo, can I steal some goods? It's for a trip me, my bro and couple of buddies are going on."
"Sure thing Half Pint! Anything for my little amigo." Tony went into the kitchen, reappearing with a stack of pizza boxes and two six packs of popular drink can.
"Thanks man. Just in my backpack. It'll fit." Tony packed the pizza and drinks in the bag like Y/n said. The hugged one more time and Y/n walked out to find her brother.