Hönk

Y/n kicked open the Weasley's living room door with a video recorder in hand.
"Hello!" She yelled up upon entry, making everyone jump.
"What the bloody hell Y/n?!" Ron yelled at her as he threw a pillow in her direction but missed by a millimetre.
"What are you doing?" Hardy asked in his usual disappointed tone.
"Well if you must know dear brother, I am recording what we do. So that we can show our kids one day and embarrass the absolute crap out of them." Y/n then turned the camera to face her and said "Hello future child! Hope I've been embarrassing you enough!" She then turned the camera back to the group and zoomed in on Draco's face when he was about to speak.
"Who said you could embarrass our kid?" He laughed.
"Who said it would be yours?" Y/n returned with a stone cold look. She let the tension sit for a second then let out a short burst of laughter. Draco then there another pillow at her, only this one hit her in that face.

Y/n's face met with the floor and her video recorder went flying. It landed hard on the oak floor and cracked the lense.
"Aw man! Now look what you did!" Y/n said as she realised what happened and got up. She ran over to the camera and examined the cracked lense.
"Gonna have to get a new one now."
"Sorry babe. You ok?" Draco asked, concerned that he had upset his girlfriend. Y/n just laughed, snapped her fingers and three the recorder to her boyfriend. The camera was completely fixed thanks to Y/n's powers.

Y/n then blinked herself to a spot in front of the burning fire and lay spread eagled on her back on the floor.
"So what's everyone been up to?" She asked the room at large. Mrs Weasley walked into the room with a basket of dirty laundry, all of which belonged to the seven people that lazed about before her.
"Trying to get the lot of you out of here!" She joked. "Your all old enough to get your own places by now. Your all financially stable for it. I see no reason for the lot of you to sit around here all day on your lazy rumps." She smiled sweetly before walking out of the room with the mountain of laundry.

"Maybe we should think about what we're gonna do." Dick suggested.
"Tax Grimald Place!" Hardy interjected.
"That's my house dude!" Dice interjected, slightly rattled by the thought of one of his closest friends wanting to take his fathers home from him.
"He was my godfather." Hardy suggested with a cold stare in return from Dick.
"He was my biological father. I am Dick Regulus Black I'll have you know!"
"I suffered too when I saw him die!"
"It was your fault he was there in the first place! Voldemort shouldn't have known where by dad was! This, would have no idea where to find him! Grimald place is only revealed to those who need to know, not some revenge stricken, no-nosed douchebag that ended up murdering my entire family. So yeah Harry. I think Grimald place is mine." Dick ended the conversation like a freaking god and flicked his fringe out of his eye dramatically.

"Then where will I go?" Hardy wondered out loud. Y/n then put her hand up to get her brother's attention as she so often did.
"You do realise that you have a twin that can do whatever she wants right?"
"Yeah? What does that have to do with me?"
"I can re-build mum and dads old place. Fix it up like new in the blink of an eye. Sure the ruins of the house are supposed to remind us of sacrifice. But I have two points. Mum and dad would've wanted at least one of us to live at home. Two, it's our home by birthright and anyone who disagrees.... can go and suck on a giant goose nard." The room looked at Y/n in disgust, trying to hold back giggles.
"Why a goose specifically?" Hermione asked.
"Dunno. The hönkening is upon us." Y/n said without cracking a smile.
"You know what Y/n?" Ron started.
"Yes Ronald?"
"Every time I think you've said the weirdest thing, you always surprise me with crap like that."
"Oh Ronald! You flatter me." Y/n said mockingly. Ron threw another pillow at Y/n and the camera slowly faded out as the group burst into cheesy sitcom laughter. And now, a picture of a goose I found in London.

 And now, a picture of a goose I found in London

Take this as a warning. Goodbye for now my little muffins!🥰🐢💚🦆