The letter

The next day, Y/n decided she would give her brother the privilege of seeing her that day. She knew the cost of her actions would be her having to help with the cleaning, but it would just have to be a price she would have to pay. She walked out of the attic and slid down the stair banister all the way to the ground floor.

She skipped over to the kitchen where everyone was gathered and eating breakfast. Y/n grabbed herself a single slice of toast and started to eat it immediately, since having skipped her last meal.
"So Harry, something you want to say?" She said between mouthfuls
"Fine." Harry groaned "I'm sorry for what I said. It was only partially true."
"Good." Y/n nodded at him sweetly in approval
"But you still do need to learn how to grow up at some point Y/n." Harry said back to her. Y/n stopped and looked at him innocently
"Remember who owns the sword little bro. Remember who could cauterise you with the simple snap of my fingers. I could be Thanos before you know it little bro." Y/n said as she seated herself next to Sirius and Lupin.

"I'm the oldest Y/n. We've established this on more than one occasion. I'm just sorry that mum and dad felt the need to save you." Harry retorted with pure sibling hatred
"Bit harsh Harry, don't you think?!" Ron exclaimed
"He's not talking about Voldemort." Y/n said as Ron shuddered. "When we were born, the doctors thought I was a still born. But mum and dad didn't believe them. They went to St Mungo's and they used a few potions and spells on me to make me strong enough to survive. Technically, by muggle standards, I shouldn't be alive. I only know one person in the world who would rather have it that way." She glared at her brother and the table fell silent.

The silence was broken however when a blue blob flew in from outside, carrying a sealed envelope. It had big dark blue eyes and looked exactly like Pipsqueak had it not been for the colouration and the bigger build. It dropped the letter in front of Y/n and she turned it over to find a green seal of two entangled snakes.
"Thought Dumbledore said that there would be no letters." Sirius wondered out loud. Y/n opened the letter with various hands. It read:
Y/n Potter,
We have something that you desire. That we know you will do anything to get. Come find me and swear your loyalty to our side. The side you were born for. Join us and you might be able to keep your little pet.
The dark lord
Y/n looked at the letter in both shock and rage. She hadn't even noticed Pipsqueak's absence. She rushed out of the kitchen and up to the attic to see if she was there or not. All that was up there was a sleeping Buckbeak and nothing more. Y/n then frantically ran to her room and grabbed her scabbard which she put round her waist and sheathed her sword into.

She leaped over the banister to get to the landing quicker and was met by a worried crowd of friends.
"Y/n what's going on? What was in the letter?" Sirius asked, worried for Y/n's safety
"Voldemort has gone too far in his attempt for my loyalty. He's taken something of mine and I swear to get it back." Y/n said angrily as she put the hood of her leather jacket up and put a balaclava over her nose and mouth.
"So what, are you just going to storm in there and demand for it back?" Lupin questioned. When he said the word storm, the blue morph zipped into the room.

Y/n snapped her fingers to get its attention and called it over.
"Take me to where you got the letter from." She demanded.
"Brip." It said in a deeper tone than Pipsqueak, but still fairly high for an animal.
"Thanks Storm." She thanked him as she blinked out of the house and flew into the day lit air on her skateboard. After about two minutes of speeding along, probably breaking both the speed limit of the motorway and the speed of light, Storm led her to a bedraggled looking old house by the woods.

Y/n jumped off of her skateboard and held her hand out where the board flew over like metal to magnet. Y/n took off her balaclava and put her good down as she walked into the damaged house. She was greeted by the horrific sight of the dark lord himself, along with many of his followers.
"I see you have finally decided I join us Miss Potter." Voldemort said. Y/n unsheathed her sword and held it aloft at the dark lord's throat. At this, the death eaters drew their wands, each pointing at Y/n
"How about you just hand her over. If you don't comply, too many of your friends are going to get hurt." Voldemort cackled
"I admire your boldness Miss Potter. But to match your bravery, you also have a just as high level of stupidity and ego. This will be your down fall."
"You don't know jack 💩 about me." Y/n growled as she pressed the tip of her sword further into his skin.
"I know more about you than you care to realise."
"Hand her over now or there will be no mercy on my half."
"Swear your loyalty."
"Screw this! Imma just look for her myself! Quit wasting my time!" Y/n said as she casually walked away from the heated conversation. She put on her headphones and started to listen to "the chain" by Fleetwood Mac as she airily wondered around.

"Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise." Y/n said under her breath. She was then flanked by a mob of death eaters, including Bellatrix LeStrange. Stunning spells where shot in Y/n's direction but she dodged them as if it where all just that Matrix. This kept on happening but with more speed as Y/n wondered on.

Then there was the build up to the solo. As if she were breaking the fourth wall, Y/n winked as she did an epic backflip over the group and managed to roundhouse one of them, making the rest follow her with even more speed than before. Once the song ended, the next to come on was the classic "Saturday nights alright" by Elton John. By far the best song for a fight.

Y/n jumped on the walls sad spells were shot at her. She didn't run though, instead she lip-singed along and did small bursts of dancing as she jumped from banister to banister. She played air guitar as the solo came up and treated the whole situation as if it were just another day at school, making a mockery of the death eaters. Y/n moon walked into a tall room like something she thought you would see in Rapunzel or some sort of fairy tale. The walls were lined with books except for one hole on the tenth shelf up which emitted a frantic pink glow.

Y/n scaled the wall and came up to the hole where she saw an ancient looking book with three air slurs at the top.
"Bripchet!" Pipsqueak yelled from the confinement's of the box. Y/n snapped her fingers and the box blasted apart, freeing Pipsqueak. Y/n expected Pipsqueak to come running to her, but she flew right past her. Y/n followed her and they ended up outside the house. Y/n blinked about a mile up the road so that she wasn't as easily seen. Pipsqueak managed to catch up and she dived towards a familiar blue blob lazing about on a nearby rock. Pipsqueak and Storm flew in circles around each other, exited to see the other still alive.
"Right. Seems like your gonna come back with us then." Y/n said as she held out her palm. Pipsqueak showed Storm what to do by floating over to Y/n's hand and then spiralling up her arm and perching on her shoulder. Storm was more cautious about the situation and Y/n noticed that his right eye was more cloudy than the left.

"Half blind huh? It's cool. I feel ya." With that little vote of re-assurance, Storm happily hovered on Y/n's hand and Y/n placed him on her other shoulder before blinking them all the Grimald Place.