Happy fun days!

Y/n and Dick walked into the main hall and slumped themselves onto two seats and Pipsqueak decided to lay herself over the two of them. Storm looked warningly at Dick and growled, but made no effort to protest. Y/n put her headphones on as she wanted nothing to do with this years speech as Dumbledore said the same thing each year. She listened to a bit of Amy Whitehouse as she made the dust around her gourmet themselves into human shapes and making them dance on her plate.

Once everyone was present, Dumbledore started his beginning speech. Welcoming the old and new students after the sorting ceremony. Slytherin had gained about 15 new members, all of whom either sat with their siblings or at the end of the dinner table. One or two came up to Y/n asking if the rumours where true, Y/n did her usual masquerade of telling them yes and then showing them the mark. The students then went off whispering to each other as they made their way back to their seats.

Everyone had finished the deserts and Dumbledore cleared the tables as he stood to get everyone's attention. He said the start of his speech but was interrupted by a stumpy little woman dressed in disgustingly fluffy pink clothes. She started to speak after she cleared her throat.
"I am so happy to be on this fantastic journey with you all. I am so glad to see your little faces smiling up at me, I'm sure we will be the best of friends." A sudden surge of courage overtook Y/n and she stood up and yelled
"Get a fashion sense lady! No one cares!" She found herself shouting as she stood up. The whole hall was staring at her. Something she was used to by now.
"Miss?"
"Potter. Y/n Potter." Y/n said a little more sheepishly
"Ah yes. Miss Potter. I have been told about your, how shall we say? Behaviour? So if you would be so kind as to sit down for me that would be wonderful." Umbridge said in a singsong voice.

"I sit down for myself. Not someone who makes me want to barf." Y/n said as she sat back down with new confidence. Dick and Draco went red in the face with embarrassment as Y/n sat down between them. The speech finished and Y/n and Draco called the firs years over to them.
"Yo first years! Over here little dudes!" Y/n said as she stood on a table and called out for the first years. They all started to crowd around her.
"Are you the Slytherin prefect?" One of the small humans asked.
"Yeah. Good luck is all I can say." Y/n winked at the kid as she put on her headphones and led them out of the hall towards the common room.

"Alright you guys! Password this year is Flabbergasted. Don't ask me why. It's just easy to remember." With that the portrait opened and Y/n and Draco stood aside for the first years to get through. When the last student went through, Y/n found Draco smirking at her.
"What do you want doofus?" Y/n said playfully as she crawled through the hole, swiftly followed by Draco.
"You have really pretty eyes." He said as he spun her around and held her hand just by the fire. Y/n blushed but rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, Yeah. Whatever lover boy." Y/n said as she pushed at Draco's face playfully and walked away.

"So what do you guys think of that puke-y pink lady?" Dick asked as Y/n flopped herself on the sofa and he lay spread eagle on the carpet.
"But of a b*tch if you ask me. But I think that's obvious to everyone." Y/n answered as she put her hands behind her head.
"I'd say at least give her a chance." Draco interjected as he shoves Y/n's feet off the sofa so he could plop himself down. Y/n just used his lap as a footstool instead, Draco didn't seem to mind.
*************************************time skip brought to you by this guy

*************************************The next day Y/n and Dick made their way to their first Dark arts lesson

The next day Y/n and Dick made their way to their first Dark arts lesson. They lined up outside the classroom while Harry and Y/n messed around together.
"Come in." Came a singsong voice from inside the class. Y/n immediately put on her headphones to listen to Elton John as she sat down at a desk next to Dick and Harry.

"Wands away and quills our please." Professor Umbridge said to the class. Y/n waved her wrist and her quill flew out of her bag and started writing its own notes off of her ministry approved defence against the dark arts book. Umbridge then came up to Y/n's desk, but Y/n didn't notice as she bobbed her head to the rhythm of pinball wizard. Umbridge tapped her desk with her wand.
"Hem hem." Y/n looked up
"Hello? I'm doing my work." Y/n replied nonchalantly.
"There appears to be loud music emitting from those." Umbridge said as she pointed at Y/n's headphones with her wand.
"Oh. It's ok, I'm allowed them."
"Well not in my classroom Miss Potter. You're distracting the rest of the class."
"No I'm not. If anything, you're distracting them now by saying that they're distracted by me." Y/n remarked back.

"May I see that Miss Potter?" Umbridge said as she tapped her wand on Y/n's Walkman. The Walkman floated into Umbridge's hand before Y/n could answer. Umbridge examined the Walkman and then did the unspeakable. She smashed it on the side of the desk and it shattered into thousands of pieces, the tape shrivelled up into a crumpled mess on the floor and an audible gasp emanated from the classroom and Y/n's mouth dropped as if to gasp along with the class, but no sound came out.
"You monster." Y/n said in shock. She then abruptly stood up, turned round and marched out of the classroom. Dick followed her out of the room and the two headed for the dungeons.

They walked into Snape's class while there were a bunch of third years in the middle of their lesson.
"Miss Potter, Mr Weasel? What do the two of you think your doing here?" Snape asked in his usual droning voice. Y/n reached into her robe pocket and withdrew the remains of her Walkman.
"I see. How did this happen exactly?"
"Umbridge broke it. Smashed on he side of the desk. She's a b*tch."
"I shall ignore that foul language Miss Potter, you can however stay in my classroom until your next class. Just stay quiet."
"Yes sir." Y/n and Dick said in unison.