𝟢𝟨.

"hey hyung! open this door!" he hear jungkook's voice and keep knocking the door.

"bitch, the door aren't lock." he softly said making jungkook stop knocking and burst inside.

"you dare yourself to comment on mina's post? aren't you know how my fans are attacking her, right know?" jungkook suddenly shout in front jimin who peacefully listening.

"yeah i dare myself. aren't you forgot that im her secret stalker? she doesn't even know me." jimin answer and try to open back his phone.

"hyung no. it's not like that but it's much better you leave her alone."

"why?"

"cause she deserve to know someone much better than you."

"oh so, you're saying that i ain't enough cause i'm just a stalker?"

"half no an half yes!"

"it's obvious kook." jimin stand up making jungkook nervous.

"w-what?" he stutter.

"you're saying this to me cause you want me to get away from her so you can get her," jimin pause. "it's obvious that you like her." he continues.

"and don't ever think that i can easily let her just like that. even she doesn't know me, i'm still going to stick with my own decision and now get the fuck out from my room."

•••

parkmochi ✔️

cause they know i'm your sweet stalker.

are you even real?

a stalker?

i hate stalkers.

well, you hate them cause you doesn't
know who am i.
seen.

i'm giving you a simple chance now.

?

you follow me back on instagram andd you
will know who am i but if you don't, you
can't stop me from knowing and following
wherever you at.

what the actual fuck was that

you're so cute
seen.

oh and, see you at the mall later,
babygirl ;)

parkmochi went offline..

bitch what?