𝟥𝟪.

flashback

"it's started when you're already asleep.. then bang pd talked about you and mina. he suddenly asked namjoon hyung to break your relationship or now, he's just gonna do it himself.." taehyung sigh.

"then, namjoon planned to take your phone and texted mina when you're asleep. we asked seulgi to break you relationship. seems it's happened, right?" taehyung look at jimin.

"hyung. how can you did this to me? why can't you just talk to me? okay, i get that our manager hates the way i didt focus on career but this is not how you do it hyung. you make mina thought like i'm a cheater while i'm not. and, you can't just use seulgi to do this cause it's making things worst, hyung! why, hyung? why?!" jimin speechless.

"jimin, just focus on your career. i'm sorry if you're not fine with that." namjoon said.

"it's completely not fine! she hates me by false information! she deserve to know that i need to leave her a while so, i can be focused instead of lying! i hate it when she cried by false statements! this is not you hyung. you really hates me." jimin stood up and goes to his room, bang he door loudly.

end flashback

after the incident happens, jimin didn't even talk to his hyung nicely. he just acting cold all the time. it's have been four months they are away from korea, finally they're back after all the world tour.

jimin scroll down his Instagram page, stalking mina. yes, he still remember those sour break up of him and mina. it's popular now.

myouimina ✔️

❤️ Liked by jeonjkbts, parkmochi, godofnamjoon and 1,732,966 others

myouimina ONCE, thank you for all the sweet time we spend. hoping to meet you guys again soon ❤️

[ comments are disabled. ]

•••

jimin smile.

she's getting smaller these days.

he smile when the moments of him and her where running inside his mind. she must be hating him so much cause of the misunderstood.

he's becoming her sweet stalker ever since they broke up.

i wish to meet you again, myoui. let me explain this time.

*

"aww, that's cute~!" jihyo smile when nayeon showed her some little puppies.

they have an event to attend, with all others idols.

"damn, unnie. how can you look gorgeous?" dahyun cling into mina's arm.

mina giggles, "maybe i look gorgeous when you're close to me?"

dahyun laugh. the others didn't expect mina to be this happy after know the incident. the members know the true story by jimin but they keep silent since mina hates to hear his name.

"this event would be great for you, right unnie?" dahyun asked while waiting for mina to fix her make up.

the others were already when out to the idol seat. mina nodded, "let's go. we're late."

mina smile and walk together with dahyun. her heart beating faster when bangtan were playing around at the backstage.

the both of them bowed to them when they passed by. jimin's eyes followed her.

he miss her so much.

the other members look at jimin when they pass by.

taehyung pat his shoulder, "you will get her back, i trust it."