𝟥𝟩.

"what do you mean?" mina frown in the time of her call with seulgi.

"don't you get what i mean? i'm with jimin, now."

"b-but, i-i'm his girlfriend, though.." mina stutter.

"do you think he want to stay with you forever? mina, listen. he just come to korea yesterday to meet me and asked me to get back. i asked him what about mina? but he told me you both break up?" seulgi explain.

"t-that's not true.. i-i know you're just ruining my relationship!" mina mad.

"well, it's true, mina. you can ask his members about this. i have to go, jimin texted me. bye~"

"wha─"

then the call was ended. she was speechless. jimin just texted two days before this happen. wasn't it impossible for him to fly back there? but why did he did this to her? did he hates her that much now?

new message just arrived!

godofnamjoon ✔️
Hey mina? Can we talk?

•••

godofnamjoon ✔️

Hey mina? Can we talk?

sunbae..

please told me that jimin didn't
meet seulgi yesterday.

Umm, mina how did you
know?

she called me earlier and told
me that she's getting back with
jimin,

she's lying aren't she?

Mina..
seen.

It's true that jimin flew back
yesterday..
seen.

He flew there caus she want to
meet seulgi and, he doesn't know
how to break up with you so..

but he can just tell me!
seen.

he's not like this sunbaenim! i
know there's something wrong!

No, mina..
seen.

He told me he want to break up
with you
seen.

I know it's hurt mina..

myouimina went offline..

•••

mina burst into tears right after she close the phone. so, that's the real reason why jimin didn't text her for a days. how could he play some games behind her back while she trusted him that much?

"i-i thought you're different.."

*

"hyung?" jimin sat beside namjoon.

namjoon nervously look at him. "yes, chim?"

"we're going to korea tomorrow?"

namjoon look at the others, "no, bang si hyuk suddenly cancel it."

jimin pout, "i was planned to meet mina.." he looks at his phone.

"she doesn't replied to me this morning. have you text her?"

namjoon quickly shook his head, "n-no? i never text her."

jimin shrugged and walk to his room back, "call me if there's any practice." jimin said.

•••

myouimina ✔️

❤️ Liked by kg

❤️ Liked by kg.seul, agustd, parkmochi and 2,201,993 others.

myouimina i'm still a human with feelings. not some toys that you can take and throw anytime you wanted.

[ comments are disabled. ]

*

"mina?" she hears jimin's voice through the call.

his voice were still gentle. how cam he act like he did nothing?

"mina, are you okay? why are you sniffing so bad?"

"why would you even care? hm? oh, when you're sad you plan to search me back? jimin, i'm not a toy! i have a feelings! just tell me! tell me that you tired holding this kind of relationship! it's much better to tell the truth than hurting my feelings, jimin.." mina sobbed silently.

while jimin who's hearing her mad making him confused.

"mina, what do you mean? i'm not tired holding this kind of relationship cause i'm really honest loving you. why are you like this?" jimin's voice getting soft.

"oh jimin stop acting like i doesn't know! you told me you're tired yesterday but why did you flew back to korea to met seulgi and cheat behind my back? jimin, i'm tired jimin! i don't understand why would you do this to me! i trust it badly that you won't cheat but your members really show me the proof! i-i hate you park jimin.." she ended the calls quickly.

leaving jimin teary hearing her words. since when did he flew back korea? why would he meet seulgi when he hates her that much?

he ran outside making the others member flinch a little.

"WHO SAID THIS TO MINA?!" he suddenly shout.

only the innocent hoseok confused. taehyung look all of his members and walk away, goes to his room.

"i've told them to stop and talked to you properly, but they didn't listen." taehyung said to jimin but he pulled his wrist.

"tell me. what happen while i'm sleeping."