𝟤𝟦.

parkmochi ✔️

♡ Liked by kg

♡ Liked by kg.seul, twsanake, momomachine and 3,790,821 others.

parkmochi trust me, we have fate.
@myouimina

View all 27,998 comments..

bts.jikook Everyone has fate but, why you trust your fate with this mina girl????

bangtanb0ys sad to know the news that jimin and his ex girlfriend broke up just because of one small issues. But, not gonna hate this myoui mina girl, cause she really make our jimin smile often than now.. @myouimina I wish you're back to his arms or something cause you both deserve each other.
minafancam @bangtanb0ys I'm 100% agree with you. I see Mina on her comeback two days ago, she's so moody. She doesn't even smile yet laugh
:( wishing the old mina and jimin came back to be together
bts.0fficial Eww just atop being at someone's sides! They broke up cause Mina asked for get it? Mina just used him tch player.
stanyoonmin @bts.0fficial oh stfu and don't be so rude. all the fans know the real reason why they broke up why are your reason are just too stupid like yourself?

twsanake ✔️ don't worry, we have the same trust jimin sunbae. stay strong!
parkmochi ✔️ thank you~
twicecreakheads @parkmochi okay wtf is happening? First Mina and now Sana? Wow, Jimin.
vminkookuwu @twicecreakheads wtf no. jimin isn't like that. he just got an 'stay strong' by his ex's friends. you doesn't know the story so, stfu.

myouimina ✔️ why you tagged me?
jiminaisreal @myouimina like this picture, please!
stanyoonmin @myouimina I hate doing this but, please get back with our jimin. We miss the hyper jimin and ONCEs miss the smiley mina. We all want to old you guys.
parkmochi ✔️ because i want the old us, happens again.
bang.twice4life @parkmochi You tell em. The destiny are just jealous of you both.

•••

"I think it's much better for us letting their live by theirself. I mean, they have a heart too. They are a humans too. Of course they will developing feeling to each others."

JYP sigh, thinking in deep about Mina and Jimin. well, they did found out about their secrets conversation on the Instagram. JYP really wants happiness on Mina but he still wants the best for her.

"but trust me, when she's get along with jimin back, all those old smile of hers will be here back. same goes to jimin."

JYP looked at the close friends of hims, "are you sure we want to let their live not be controlled?"

"Yes. Because the fans also support it."

"Then, let's stop controlling them from now."

"Much better."