𝟣𝟫.

parkmochi ✔️

i just arrive at korea.

i finally can meet you :D

I really miss you my sweet baby girl.

oh
seen.

i miss you too

mina, you good?

your text seems short than
before.

did i make a mistake?

no

you did nothing

myouimina went offline..

hey.

i want to see you

there's must be a reason you're
like this

it's have been one months we didn't met.

i'm gonna see you

•••

"we still have rehearsal, jimin." namjoon look at him.

"but hyung, she's not in a good term and i'm worry if something bad happen to her. you know me, right?"

"but, jimin can't you at least just this time?"

"focus on your careers for awhile?"

jimin looked down, "i swear after i met her after this, i will focus."

•••

"what are you doing here? i thought you're busy."

jimin sigh seeing her in her short oversized hoodie. she's still look cute. she's not at JYP'S building. she's in her house alone.

"please tell me," jimin holds her hand, "is there's something wrong while i gone?"

mina look at him, the truth hurt inside her heart is stabbing her now. she just found a picture of him, hugging and kissing some other girls inside their private club. i mean, how can mina calm down?

"jimin," she took her hand back, "trust me it's nothing." she look inside his eyes.

"but," she paused.

"what? just tell me if i really do something wrong. i promise, i will fix it." he grabs her hand back.

"no, you can't fix it. it's difficult to fix the broken heart for a months."

jimin look at her, "oh so there is something wrong that i did. please tell me."

"no, you didn't do anything." she hold every tears inside hers.

"jimin,"

"yes?"

"let's break up."