𝟤𝟤.

"no.. it's not like i don't love him anymore.." mina looked down.

here's sana, after buying snacks, she asked mina to stay in a cafe to talk with her first. she hate the fact that mina didn't even smile for weeks.

"then? why didn't you even try to talk to him? we all know you can't but, don't you think we still can help you out?" sana holds her hand.

which at the time mina cried. yes, she cried. she doesn't know why she did cry but all she know is she need to let it out. she need to bring back her old happiness for her fans and company.

"please," mina sniffed, "i can't break the promise."

sana feels bad. the others members really wished the old mina came back. they wish her to smile often. all they want is let mina get her happiness so the old her can be here back but now, mina are just stubborn.

"mina.. your mouth says that but deep inside you wished to be together back with him. you really love him, aren't you? he did nothing so, at least show him some attention. i bet our manager will soften their heart. all people still have a heart."

mina looked down. even she know nobody gonna know she cry but she still hide it.

cause she feels like someone is watching her from far.

"let it out.. let it out till you're good. we really miss the smiley mina."

*

"give it to her." jeongyeon whisper.

"doesn't she told us she doesn't want her phone to be charged?"

"yea but not everytime we need to listen to her. she's not changed a lot and now we need to find a way to grab back her smile," jeongyeon give mina's phone at momo.

"just give it to her and say what i told you."

momo spank her head and goes inside.

"mina-chan?"

seeing mina is asleep inside her blanket is enough to make momo step back. but then, nayeon goes inside while tip-toeing.

"just give it to her, what are you doing???" nayeon ask in a whisper tone.

"don't you see her? she's asleep."

"that's doesn't mean she's fully asleep." nayeon grab the phone and goes to the table that close to mina and put her phone while whisper onto her ear,

"mina, we already charged your phone so, don't be scared to text him back. trust us, we will back you up."

"hm?" mina starch out her arms from those big blankets that covering her.

"ah, nayeon unnie." mina rub her eyes and lay back at her sleepy position.

"we have practice again?" mina asked.

nayeon shook her head, "no, our practice end now. it's legit 9PM. and here's your phone."

mina look at the table that nayeon tap twice.

"they're died why did you still give it to me?"

"we charged it."