𝟣𝟢.

myouimina ✔️

❤️ Liked by parkmochi, twsanake, godofnamjoon and 3,027,005 others

myouimina another date?
📸 @kimtaetaehyung

Views all 27,566 comments..

twicethetalentscreakhead Okay but why the cc was Kim Taehyung by bts?

bts.official Stop getting close to our BTS 😡🤬
twicethecutest @bts.official Are you talking to the mirror?

parkmochi ✔️ the cutest girl being alive is the black haired girl.
jiminaisreal OMO #BANGTWICE IS HAPPENING!
btslovesarmy_ @jiminaisreal Eww NO! ITS DISGUSTING! THAT TWO GIRL IS A SLUT!
twicecutieuwu @btslovesarmy_ excuse me miss, but please took care of your language. you don't even know what happen between them so stop saying they are slut. you're just talking to yourself, aren't you?

btsdamncute Ew, slut.

twicexbts OKAY PLEASE STOP THIS KIND OF FANWARS OF ARMYONCE. THIS IS NOT THE REAL ARMYONCE. STOP THIS.

•••

momomachine, twicethecutest, swaglilchae and 2,776,889 others liked your photo.

btslovesarmy, btssocute, bangtanarmy and 2,778,999 others has started to follow you.

bts.official, twiceminafancam, btsridejimin and 6,558 others send you a new message.

•••

"no park jimin! you can't go to her now! lots of fans were outside their building!" namjoon shout.

"then what?! you want me to calm down and look at her site while she's getting hates? she deserve something better! just let me!" jimin shout back.

"park jimin no. you're just gonna make things worse. mina is probably getting hate but she's safe. she's not going any─"

"HYUNG, SHE'S GOING TO JAPAN TOMORROW OKAY?!"

•••

mina slowly closed her phone while laying on the bed. staring outside of the window.

drop.

her diamond tears went out. she's hurt of all the hates that she gots from ARMYs. as she know, she had nothing to do with it. she just tagged taehyung and fastly, she getting hates.

she silently cried. her phone keep beeping of notification. but this time, her phone ringing.

UNKNOWN
yes | no

"hello?" her voice cracked.

"hello? mina? is this myoui mina?"
she hear some familiar guy's voice.

"yes.. who's this?"

"i'm park jimin."
she stays quiet.

"i'm coming to your dorm. we need to talk"