𝟢𝟩.

"unnie. look, it's so pretty," tzuyu whisper into mina's ear, pointing out the necklace that they saw.

mina slowly laid her eyes on the necklace. since she's wearing mask and cap, she won't able to see it clearly.

"yeah, definitely your type and not mine," she whisper while smiling but unable to see it.

"i knkw cause of that i show it to you," tzuyu smile and begin to walk.

while they keep on talking, mina felt uncomfortable the most. she keep feel that someone is following and eyeing at her from behind.

"wait, unnie, can you really wait here?" tzuyu asked. she nodded.

"it's so full to be inside. i'm just gonna wait outside," she smile and tzuyu nodded, went inside.

mina looks around the mall with her small eyes. "it's cool to be unnoticed."

"mina?" she hear unfamiliar voice calling her from her side.

quickly she turn, showing bangtan. wearing the same as her but all of black of mask and cap.

"b-bangtan?" she whisper slowly.

"what are you doing here?" she didn't really know who's asking so she look inside the mall that tzuyu went and turn back at them.

"t-tzuyu.. she went in here to buy her favorite necklace," she answer and sees almost all of the members eyeing at the shop.

"ah.." they said and begin the awkward silent.

"what are all doing here?" she ask slowly.

"oh we just walk around! jimin and jungkook suddenly want to be at the mall," she hear they said.

she tried her best to search for jimin and jungkook by looking on their eyes. but she end up giving up.

"really? cool," she answer with awkward smiles and laugh.

"did you come here with tzuyu only?" but now, she hear jimin says.

"y-yeah, other members is at dorm," she answer as their eyes meeting each other.

"if then, we are going now. it's nice to be meeting you, mina." namjoon says and she bow.

"nice to meet you too, sunbaenim." she said for the last time and they start to walk away.

suddenly, her phone beeped. she check the notification.

parkmochi
those oversized shirt really suit on you, love. it's making you look so cute.