𝟤𝟫.

"since mina is at our dorm, i think it's the best for us buy some foods for her too." jin say.

"yea, but what are they doing there? just two of them?"

"it's have been there months they didn't met each other of course they miss each other." yoongi roll his eyes.

"but, we didn't know the things mina like to eat.." namjoon added.

"i think she likes to eat something instant."

"heck no. jimin will kill us if we buy her something like that. you know it's not healthy.

taehyung laugh, "really? sorry." he turns around to search some good foods.

"me and kook will search some snack for her here while hyungs search anything that jimin like. i think mina will share with him." taehyung said and the other nodded.

"hyung, i this one is great for us." jungkook point out at two snacks.

"damn, that's look delicious. but, yu know why we are here right?"

"yeah, but at least we need to buy something for us. we both like snacks anyway."

taehyung nodded.

"sana unnie?" they both hear soft girl voice calling from their back. so they turn, seeing a girl wearing mask, like calling someone.

"aish, where are you?" the girl said.

"i'm at around, snacks area. come here! you're always lost unnie." she sigh.

"aish, we don't need to buy more hoodie. there's so many at our dorm!" she added.

taehyung look at jungkook, "she sounds like twice tzuyu."

"i know right?"

then, sana comes at snack area from their front, running to tzuyu. well, sana isn't wearing mask. she just wear a cap.

"so sorry, tzu. but i bought some hoodie for mina. she likes hoodie these days."

tzyu rub her forehead, "unnie, mina has so many jimin sunbaenim's hoodie."

"well, this could count as her one." sana laugh.

"help me to pick some snacks here." tzuyu pull her to walk in front, making taehyung and jungkook turn back at the snack they want to buy.

"should we walk away, now hyung?"

"i don't know? just stay here?"

"what? wh─"

"taehyung sunbaenim?"