𝟤𝟧.

"no.. i don't want. i feel doesn't really well." mina slowly answer going upstairs.

"you're going to be alone, is that fine?"

mina nodded, "it's fine, unnie. don't worry. i will took care of myself."

"okay then, we go now."

just right after a few minutes TWICE leaves, mina was alone at their dorm stalking people till she receive a message from jimin.

*

parkmochi ✔️
i will go to your dorm.

*

she frown and quickly open the message.

parkmochi ✔️

i will go to your dorm

oh don't start it again, jimin

why? i just want to have
a private talk with you

did anyone home?

um no

just me here but still

you can't come here,
remember?

i remember

i want to go there and talk
something to you.

you probably not know this yet so

let's have a talk again, myoui mina

oh don't even dare

oh of course i dare

parkmochi went offline..

myouimina went offline..

mina knew she feel stupid over smiling at his last text. he really doesn't changed isn't he?

•••

while mina having a beauty sleep, waiting for members to get home, she gets some sleep, felt tired. but then, when she woke up, the cold feelings around her was wrapped inside her bedroom.

parkmochi ✔️
open up

parkmochi ✔️
you're not going to let me in?

parkmochi ✔️
i'm waiting.

mina's much widen when she looks at the time he sent her the text. it's have been damn one hours he's outside with raining. mina ran downstairs with her oversized hoodie and short pants to cover her legs.

she open the door, reveals jimin there stood up, waiting non stopped.

he looks up at her. damn, both of them feels it so different.

"i told you don't─"

before she could even finish her sentences, jimin pulled her into his hugs. yes, he miss her so much. it's almost three months they aren't together inside their own arms. the reals tears that mina holding is almost out. she stares at the heavily rain, slowly pat his back.

"i miss you, little penguin," he said. "please don't leave me again." he whisper slowly, "i've had enough of losing you."

mina pull away, "what are you doing here? what will your manager say if the found out you're here?" mina frown.

he pushed her go inside as he close the door using his legs. he stares at her is enough to make her awkward. he just can't help the fact that she's wearing oversized hoodie, making him soften than ever.

"d-don't stare at me li─"

he kissed her know that? he leaves her with passionate kiss. or let's just say a miss kiss. mina gulped become nervous than ever. not to be lie, she miss this moment. the moment where they spend a days for each others. she really miss it.

"please kiss me back."