𝟦𝟢.

parkmochi ✔️

❤️ Liked by kg

❤️ Liked by kg.seul, myouimina, yooojeongyeon and 4,832,017 others.

parkmochi she's mine again
@myouimina

[ comments are disabled. ]

•••

"are you at your dorm or your house?"

"what are you going to do about it?" mina say in a sleepy voice.

she hear his chuckle, "i want to come over."

"jimin, it's legit," she checked the clock. "1 AM."

"i don't care. i miss you and i want to see you." he said gently.

she let out a small giggles, "fine, i'm at my house."

"alone?!"

"i'm used to be. you wanna come hm?"

"i'm gonna scold your manager like this."

"yah." she chuckled.

"just kidding. i will arrive in 5 minutes." he replied.

"mina?"

"mina~"

mina just hummed as response.

he giggles, "i'm coming."

*

"who do think you are coming in this midnight, oh my god." mina opens the door while yawning for jimin.

he pulled her inside this hugs when the door closed. "i miss you. don't you miss me?"

"a little." she replied while closing her eyes.

"by the way, it's still early. wanna watch movie?" he smile at her sleep action.

she nodded since she doesn't want him to be upset. he smile. "let's watch something scary~"

she quickly widen her eyes, "chim, don't."

he laughed, "why not? i'm here." he smirked.

she roll her eyes, "whatever."

"you want some?" jimin show her some snack.

mina yawned and sat properly. "hmm."

jimin let out small laugh. "you're sleepy aren't you? you want to sleep now?"

"a-aniya. we can continue watching." she looks at him with a smile the rested her head on his shoulder.

he open up his hand for mina to lay on it. he keep glancing at her who's already asleep since the movies were started. he hear her small snores between the silence.

he pull her closer to kissed her on the forehead, "poor baby." he chuckled.

he slowly turn off the movie, carrying her in bridal style to her bedroom. he gently put her on her bed.

should i stay? or, sleep here? stay? sleep here?

he look at mina who's sleeping. he frown and sigh.

"you can just sleep here, troublemaker." he suddenly hear mina says while turning around.

"its much better for you to sleep here than going back home," she rubs her eyes and look at him.

"i'm worried if something back happened." she added.

she tries to reach his hand in a small gap, "sleep here."

"are you sure?"

"why i can't be not su─"

she was cutted when jimin just goes to her on the bed, snuggle closer to her.

she chuckled. he pull her closer to him.

"i don't get it when we're going to have this moment again but, i'm sure i will miss this." he whisper.

mina giggles, "are you sure we're going to be together even in the future?"

"yes. even we broke up, i'm still going to find away to get you back," he say.

"you can't run away from me."

she softly punch his chest, "stop sounds like a pervert."

"but i'm telling truth. i'm still remembered how i get you back on this time. i stalked you a lot."

she giggles.

"you're my sweet stalker."

- The End -

-*
a/n; sjdhwiwmdnms FINALLY~ My Sweet Stalker has ended -3- . i just want to thanked to you guys for reading this shitty book and enjoying this- i feel soo thankful for those votes 🤧💞 y'all means so much to me 💓 and, thank you again for reading this book~!

i love you guys ❤️ y'all are my pills to make me happy ❤️ meet you guys in another books 😚💗

: thank you for reading / re-reading this book . i really appreciate all the votes and comments

: sadly , it's officially the end .

: there's no book two .

: have not fixed the weird or bad slots .

: sorry for bad spelling and grammas , i will fix them soon .

: hope you enjoy