𝟤𝟪.

"remember, just today." mina say while going a little bit backwards before jimin holds her hand.

"i know, tomorrow you have your comeback cause of that i want to spend your whole free day with me." he smile and took her hand.

to be honest, jimin bravely comes to her building while there's so many fans outside. just right at the time he step out with mina, the camera clicking is legit everywhere. jimin holds mina's hand tigher to calm her down.

"jimin," she whisper. jimin turn around seeing so many camera is trying to follow them.

"please respect our privacy." he said seriously. even he's wearing mask, he still want them to go away cause he know how much mina hates it.

*

"you good?" jimin touch her hair when he arrive at the building.

"hm." mina answer.

well, jimin already told his members that he's taking mina to their dorm so, they went out somewhere to let jimin have time with mina.

and here's mina lying at the small coach, playing phone, searching if there's already some picture that paparazzi got earlier.

"what are you doing?" jimin jumped on top her making her laugh.

"yah! get off." she laugh.

but instead, when he's on top her, he hugs her, lying on her. "why are you like this?"

"because i am like this." he give a peck at her cheek.

"let's have a cuddle, mina. phones give you nothing."

"no, wait a sec." mina answer.

jimin lay on her shoulder to see what she's doing but then he got bored, start to bothering her.

"okay, fine! get off me first so i can sit down."

he giggles and jump off, "you looks like an wild animal." mina shook her head while laughing.

"well, i can be a wild animal." he smirked.

"okay nope. just a soft thing here, chim." she quickly pulled him closer to her.

"well, i still can control myself, don't worry."

"stop trying to sounds like a pervert!"