𝟥𝟫.

"um, mina?" one staff called her.

mina looked up from her phone. "yes?"

"someone want to talk to you.." she said.

mina frown, "who is it?"

the girl point at the door, asking her to see it by herself. mina sigh and give her phone at chaeyoung.

she walk out and fixed her hair, "who is i─" mina stop talking when she see a familiar figure.

she look away and try to walk back inside but he hold her wrist.

"mina,"

she look back at him and tries to escape, "let me go. go away." mina shakes her wrist.

"mina, let me explain. i swear,"

"what? you swear what? you swear you didn't do it so we won't break up? or you want to tell me that you and seulgi still together? oh, fuck off."

he let go of her hand and gently pushed her on the wall, making her gulped.

"break up. that seriously not my fault. if it's wasn't namjoon hyung's selfishness, we won't break up. mina listen, i didn't even cheat at you like, why would i go to some girls while i have my own girl? i would rather flew where you are before so i can meet you and damn." he let out a sad laugh.

"please don't make me wait for you like this. you're wasting your tears on a false statement." he sigh.

"i had no idea when you're suddenly nagging at me when you called," he let out a small laugh, then stare onto her eyes making her look down.

"it's sad, right? i know. i'm still sorry. you're having an eye bag cause of me. you doesn't had enough sleep cause of me and i'm," he lift up her chin to kissed her forehead.

"let go," she tries to escape.

he pull himself closer to her, "mina?"

just right at the time she looks at him, he kissed her on the lips, giving her goosebumps.

"i miss you, so bad. five months? i didn't move on and i can't move on. i keep stalking your account after we broke up and i just realized," he scanned her up down.

"how small you are now." he smirked.

she pushed him in the chest making him chuckled a little.

"mina, you're misunderstood. all of your members know about the reason why we need to break up before." he said.

"no, they don't."

"they know. but they didn't tell you cause they know you hate it when they mentioned my name," he smiles.

"but, mina, let's─"

"no, i don't want! i'm tired of this. stop, playing with my feelings," she pushed him. "i've already moved on."

"mina, stop lying."

"why would i be lying? even if we broke up by the false statement, we're over now! there's nothing we can do about it." she say loud.

"we can. we can get back if we talk about this slowly. i'm tired of waiting, mina.."

"who asked you to wait for me, huh? i didn't even ask you to─"

he shut her with his kiss again. he's hurt hearing her rejection. he miss her, yes he does and he still want her. she's mean the world for her.

"cause i still want you."

"but i don't. you get that? i'm tired!" she tries to get out to go back inside her dorm.

"mina, please! give me another chance to take you back? i-i really love you. seriously, i'm madly in love, with you."

mina gulped. hearing his sincerely make her weak. she's still love him, of course. the both of them means so much for each others.

"i promised to took care of you more than before."