𝟣𝟧.

"do you think it's great to take me go out in this damn night?" mina looked at jimin.

"for me yes. i just missed my girlfriend." he show her his soft smile.

"you know it's dangerous. and stop give me that smile, i'm trying to stay on nagging."

he laughed, "you can't deny anything. i know the fact you like to spend time with me. your unnies told me that you've been down since i didn't answer you call. is that the reason you're like this?"

she blushed but she bet jimin can't see it. it's legit dark and they're wearing mask.

"they never be not noisy. it's still your fault." mina look away.

"i see. i'm sorry, love."

just by those soft words, she easily melt. i mean, she's a girl. just a girl with a guy she love.

"stop it."

jimin grinned. he just like to tease her. they way she try to act cool in front him, he can just notice it right away.

she's just too cute.

"why are you staring at me like that? do i look ugly?"

"no, you look gorgeous."

"thanks. that's sweet but you always said it suddenly. just like yesterday. you suddenly want to court me. i seriously doesn't expect that." she explain.

"you know that you 0% about love. you're legit just an innocent girl."

"okay stop describing me. since when did you fall for me?" she look at him.

"since when? it's happened last month when Taehyung found you instagram account. when the first time i met you was around the shop that you and sana when out to buy drinks. not to be dramatic but you're so breathtaking." he confessed.

she look at him with a little pinky colour around her cheeks.

"and also since that i decided to be your stalker."

"you mean my sweet stalker?" she laughed at her own words.

"yea, probably your sweet stalker. i asked all of your members about you and telled them not to tell you about me. i actually like the way you act strong. it's making look you cute."

"ey so cheesy, chim. by the way," she paused looking at her small hands, "i heard that you're going to America next week. for some works and world tour there." she silently said.

jimin look at her. she really sound upset mixed with sadness. e slowly took her hand, intertwined with his. it's getting cold actually.

"i'm sorry. i didn't tell you early. i doesn't want you to worry."

"but you're making me much worry when you didn't tell me. you suddenly getting busy when you told me you didn't have schedule." she looked down.

"hey, i'm really sorry."

she show him her sad smile, "i think it's okay. it's about your work and i have no right to block you from not going."

"let's just have a date everyday."

she look at him, "so sudden. i also have my own schedule."

"but not until going away from Korea, right?"

"yeah.." she look around, "let's go back. it's late now." she stood up.

jimin pulled her wrist softly making her fall on him. she's now on top him. she could smell his soft scent. they both just staring each other.

after opening their mask, jimin scan her face. from eyes to her mole at nose, then her lips. he look back at her eyes.

"i love you."

jimin pulled her for a kiss. his soft lips is against her. mina's eyes widen. she didn't expect action but she want things like this happen.

she just could feel jimin is kissing her deeper, asking her to kissed him back. slowly, closing her eyes and kissed him passionately.

"i love you too."