𝟥𝟢.

"oh, really? don't worry. we know mina at your dorm." sana let out a soft laugh.

"how can you be so brave not wearing any mask?" taehyung ask.

"cause i felt there's nobody gonna follow me. even if they did i don't care anyways," sana shrugged.

"anyways, why are sunbaenims here?" tzuyu ask.

"we're planning to buy some snack for us and mina later. well, we doesn't really know what her favorite snacks."

"mina doesn't really eat snacks. she prefer not eat." sana said.

"but we can't do that. jimin hyung will kill us." jungkook say making the girls laughs.

"eii, he's just so protective. just buy anything you think good and i bet mina will eat it cause, that's you both buy it. she doesn't reject offer."

"oh, anyways sana-shi can i, have your number?"

*

"ah hyung. you're home?" jimin open the door.

"yep. we just done buying some snacks and foods for us and mina." hoseok say.

"where's mina anyways?" jin asked, looking around.

"oh, she fall asleep when we watched movie. she's inside my room now." jimin open the door wider to let them in.

"so, glad you're smiling back, chim." namjoon pat his back when he's helping the others cook some foods.

jimin turn around and smile, "you know, she's the reason why i smile right know."

"ey, even she's not here you're trying to be cheesy huh?" yoongi roll his eyes.

"hyung always act like he's sweet." taehyung added.

"HYUNG I HAVE NEWS!" jungkook pushed the other members to go to namjoon.

"what is it now kookie?"

"taehyung hyung asked sana noona's number! what a flirt!" jungkook say loudly making taehyung shout,

"YAH, DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP?" taehyung start to chase him.

he laughed, "he even blushing while asking!"

jimin just can't stop laughing seeing them like this. he just realise that mina is inside his room, so, he went to his room, worried if she's awake of the noises.

well, his guess is true. earlier, she was inside the big blanket now she's like moving around.

"you're awake?" jimin touches her forehead.

mina open her one eye and start starching. "kinda," she rub her eyes.

"why it's so noisy?" she ask, still in a sleep position, closing her eyes.

he laugh seeing her in a sleepy term, "well, my members is here now. they just arrive after buying some foods and snacks."

mina nodded. "you want to eat?"

"i want but i'm shy to went out." mina giggles, hiding her face at the pillow.

he kisses her cheek, "why so sudden being shy? they are friendly. don't let yourself starved." jimin's voice start to be gentle.

"let me take a small shower first." mina sit down.

"oh, can i join?"

"no! get out!"