𝟤𝟨.

mina sat at the couch where jimin sitting. she just done taking some hot drinks for them.

the way jimin welcomed her earlier is much better than the way she did.

"sorry about what happen earlier or, let's just forget it," mina brush her hair shyly. "so, straightforward to the point." she looks at her.

"let's get back."

mina's eyes widen. "you know we can't get back after all."

"even after what i welcomed you earlier? can't you grt the hint?"

"hint? what hint? a hint that you still love me?"

"yes. i still love you that's why i still want you."

"jimin, my manager─"

he just like to shut her with his kiss. he want her to realise that she means so much for him and he want her to know that she's the only girl he want to be with forever.

"stop shutting me with your kisses. i don't miss it." mina frown, acting like she's mad making jimin smile.

they both just loves to tease each other yet they are the sweetest.

"let's get back." he seriously said, "i'm not playing." he added before she could say anything.

"i can't."

"yes you can."

"no,"

"yes,"

"no, jimin─"

he pinned her at the coach just right after she wants to fight back. he saw a pink blush at her cheek, making him scanning her beauty before leaving in, kissing her again.

"stop using the 'my manager is still not giving' as excuses, cause now they already agree to let us be together forever."

"what?" mina frown.

"i say, JYP and bighit already agreed each other to let us be together, love." he whispers.

she really loves it when jimin gives her some small nicknames.

"you're kidding, right?"

"nope," he gives her a peck at the nose, "and now all i want to do is just give you all of my hugs and kisses after three months of struggle." he kiss her forehead.

"i love you so much, mina."

she look onto his eyes before smiling, "i love you more silly."

and pulled him for another kiss again.

-*
a/n; i doesn't know how the end some books but i think im gonna update this a few chapters more, I THINK..