𝟣𝟦.

"says who's needy." jimin teased mina who's in front him, drinking an milkshake, avoiding some intense stare.

"it's not like you never been like this." mina fight back.

he smirked, "you've been cuter these days."

mina raise her eyebrowns, before replying, she looks around, "seriously? i'm always cute so mark that inside your head, park jimin."

"i never seen mina had nayeon noona's attitude." he just couldn't stop teasing.

"what's the point of having a hang out if you're like this?" she frown.

"then, let's have a walk."

*

"i wish we never been too easy to notice." jimin hear mina says beside him.

they walking around but doesn't had any way to go. everytime their hand brushed to each other, the feels of electric could be feeled. it's making mina nervous to have a feeling like this.

"do you still remember on the time you don't know i was your stalker?" jimin look at her.

"of course. it's so obvious and i can't even think how can i didn't notice it was you." she let out a small laugh.

maybe that could be the sweet yet bitter moments to mina. jimin somehow make her feel safe.

"really? you noticed it just now?" he suddenly said.

"sadly yes."

"i bet the things will happen after this will took you long time to process." he says.

mina look at him with a confuse look, "stop making me dumber."

with that, jimin hold her hand, giving her a small hint. mina look at it. she has his small hand around hers. it's could feel warm arounds it.

"thanks for keeping me warm but so sudden?" mina says making jimin chuckled.

"i knew it."

jimin intertwined her hand to his and walk slower. making her more confuse that ever. mina, is the only girl who had know nothing about love. she's just innocent one.

"i see you're confused," he smiles. "i guess this confuse side of yours really suit you." he added making mina smack his left arm.

"what's that? are you telling my good or bad?" she laughed.

"probably both. lets go to the straightfoward if you want to know." he stop.

"eh?"

"can i court you?"