𝟥𝟣.

"woah, calm down jimin. where are you going like this?" namjoon frown.

"going to twice's comeback show? hyung, i really want to see her on stage, smiling again

"going to twice's comeback show? hyung, i really want to see her on stage, smiling again."

"but, you just be with her yesterday!"

"but, hyung─"

"no, jimin please. focus on your career just for a while. we have a tour on America soon, remember?"

jimin look down, "cause of that i want to met her everytime. i feel like something gonna happen when i'm not around her and i hate it."

namjoon sigh. jin look around all of the members who's watching.

"it's okay. let's just go to their show. so, we all have an excuses to skip practice." jin says.

jimin's start to be lighten hearing those words. so, he smile, "thank you so much hyung!"

"it's okay, chim. other twice members is our close friends too."

*

"oh jihyo is so pretty."

"oh, so FANCY is their comeback? it's great song."

"wait, since when mina growth her hair that long?"

other members laugh hearing jimin's question. of course that's not real.

"aish, jimin stop acting like you doesn't know."

"sana is pretty in that outfit anyways." taehyung change the topic making the others turn.

"taehyung?"

"wow, tae?"

"for real tae? is there any secret?"

"oo, hyung~"

"ah, bangtan?"

the rest of them turn around seeing twice after finished their pre-recorded.

while the members was noisy of talking that their performance was great, here's jimin sneaking a wink at mina who's really behind watching him.

she laughed quietly and looked down

she laughed quietly and looked down. well, she is shy. she doesn't expect jimin and bangtan will be here.

"what are sunbaenim doing here anyways?" jihyo ask.

"ah, we come here actually cause of ji─ i mean, we all want to see you perform that's why." jin stutter and cover it with a nervous smile.

"oh really? i thought it's because of jimin wants to meet mina." jeongyeon smirks making jimin look at her.

"well, i am come here just for her. we're leaving to America soon for tour."

twice turn around look at the small mina at the back making mina look at them back and nodded slowly.

"i see somebody gonna gets moody again

"i see somebody gonna gets moody again."