𝟤𝟣.

"mina, you good?" jihyo sat beside her.

mina seems moody since last week. which the last time she broke up with jimin. she block him everywhere on her media social. she know he did nothing wrong, she knows the truth but now, JYP doesn't let her to date cause they still have an comeback to focused on.

mina look at jihyo and smile, "i'm good."

"JYP told me he want to meet you."

mina look at her.

"but trust me, it's nothing. just a friendly meet." jihyo smile.

*

"um, i already break up with him."

"really? why did i found out you're still texting him? didn't i told you to block him everywhere on your social?"

mina look at him with a teary eyes, "i already did. i swear since last week i didn't open up my phone. they're still die." mina show her phone.

it's look like mina didn't charge them and let the die to use as proof.

"fans are getting mad."

"i know, it's have been a week we broke up."

she hear JYP sigh, "i doesn't know what's right but BigHit really want happiness back on jimin." he suddenly said.

mina look at him.

"i see you're not even smiling on our practice. remember we have an comeback tomorrow."

"i know i'm just, tired. that's all."

"okay then, you can leave. please don't break any of my promise, mina."

before she turn around she bow and nodded, "i promised."

*

mina look at her died phone. she really miss to open her Instagram. she really miss to meet up with jimin, hugging with him, talking with him, especially looking deep into his eyes like usually she did.

"mina?"

"yes?"

"we have two hours break you wanna follow me to go to the shop to buy some snacks for us?" sana said.

all attention asking mina to say yes.

"uh, sure. it's have been long time i didn't go out," mina stood up.

"why are you guys looking at me like that?"