39

The elves took away Mivera's sword and pinned her hands behind her back. The blonde elf inspected it,"This was made by my kin, how did you get this?" At first Mivera was confused, but after looking at the sword again she realized she was accidentally using Thorin's.

Thorin huffed,"It was given to me." The elf pointed the sword at Thorin's throat,"Not just a thief, but a liar as well. Search them for weapons." And search they did, these elves had no boundaries they checked places Mivera would prefer remained unchecked.

She looked over and saw that Kili was not far away. She smirked when she saw him look up at the red haired elf and called out to him,"Be sure to use both hands lad! I wouldn't want you to fall off the ride!" Kili's eyes went wide and his face went more red that a beet, the elf didn't seem to understand and walked up to the blonde elf speaking in a different tongue. Mivera smirked at Kili and the company was pushed onward through the trees.

Thorin ended up in front of Mivera a good ways, so she was in between Gloin and Kili. Kili sent her a glare and said,"What did you say that for?" Mivera shrugged,"Because I could." The red haired elf was walking behind them and peered over,"What you said back there, what did it mean?"

Mivera looked up behind her as she walked,"What did what mean?" The elf furrowed her brow,"The sentence about holding on with two hands to not fall on a ride?" Mivera nodded,"Ah that, you see, when you are on a ride a little bit larger than your person it's best to hold on with to hands. That way no matter how challenging or bumpy it may become, you will have a tight hold." This seemed to ease the elfs mind because she walked away.

Gloin nudged her elbow and hushed in her ear,"Did you just describe what it would be like for a dwarf and an elf to conjoin?" Mivera nodded and looked at Kili, whose face was bright red, smirking.

After a few more minutes they faced the great gates of the woodland realm. Mivera gasped, the carving in the wood were so precise, so beautiful. She couldn't help but stare at the wonderous realm. When the elves weren't shoving them and paying attention, she gently ran her hand across the smooth walls, smiling smally.

They were led down into the deep parts of the dungeons, or mind you shoved. The took any weapons they didn't find earlier and put the dwarves into the cells. The red haired elf was pushing Kili into his cell when he turned around and said,"Aren't you going to search me? I could have anything down my trousers." The elf looked at him cooly,"Or nothing." Then she slammed the door in his face.

She was walking past Mivera, and Mivera said loud enough for Kili to hear,"Come on Kili! Dust off the wooden rod and open the chest doors, get to it!" The entire dungeon erupted with the laughter of the dwarves, even Thorin was laughing. The elves didn't understand and finished putting them in their cells. Mivera was surprised when they didn't put her or Thorin in a cell. She turned around and looked up at a male elf guard who said,"King Thranduil wishes to speak with you."