⭐CHAPTER :2 ⭐

Deep brown eyes.... So calming... Cold green eyes stared down at the preety face with magnificent brown eyes. Scraping the deep buried past.. His past. Though he was so pained by seeing that face he can not bring himself to tear his gaze apart. For once his cold, dead, still heart began to thump furiously. But he was so lost in his deep memories that he hold her tight against his chest......

——————————————————
                   'Alex... When we are going to tell the world about our love? "the beautiful girl with same face but curly hair asked." When you want love... It doesn't matter to me. I will fight with the world only for you. The only thing that matters is you. "he replied. She smiled and peck his lips putting her head on his chest laying on the bed." I love you Alex. "she wishpered." I love you too Maithali... "he replied.........
---———————————————---

       The small hut of the stable is on fire..." Maithali.... Maithali... Where are you Maithali??? "He was screaming like a madman." Alex... Alex I am here please save me Alex.... Help... Help... "she was screaming loudly. He started to run towards her in the hut but he tripped over the stone and fall face first on the floor. And at that moment the hut burned down and crumbled in front of his house." Alex...... "she screamed." Maithali....... "

——————————————————
               He snapped out of his horrid nightmare." PIYA... PIYA... PIYA.. "He heard some screams. He swiftly with his unnatural speed drop her to the nearest stone carefully and disappeared liked a wind with speed of lightning. Piya blinked her eyes and the beautiful green eyes were gone...

                " Piya.. Piya... Are you okayyyy??" Misha was running towards her. She hold her and asked. "yeah.." Piya replied. "How are you okay with not a scratch and sitting on this stone lost in deep thoughts?" T asked. "Um.. Yeah... How?" kabir joined. "Uh.. Someone here catch me and drop me on this stone." piya replied still lost. "And where is your someone.. The man in shining armor?" T asked perplexed. "Yeah I mean dude there is no human who can save you without a scratch on you from that height!" Misha exclaimed. "I don't know. He just came like a wind cat he'd me and left. Like a wind. He had deep emerland forest green eyes with golden specks in it...." piya replied looking at Misha. "She is gone mad. Her gorgeous eyed prince her day dream imagination is perplexed." T told annoyed. "Come on let's get her to her hostel." kabir said. "Not a chance dude she is coming with me to my house. I mean she just fell from the cliff and she is shocked."misha said." It's okay misha I don't want to be bother for you or your family. "piya protested." No dude not a chance now come on! "she dragged piya to her home not listening to her protests........

AT DOBRIAL MANSION....

            Piya was in front of huge mansion or you can say mini palace for that reason. Number of cars parked in line all brandy and highclass. Interiors was as or more beautiful than exteriors. "OH MY GOD!! misha do you live here!" piya asked awed. "Yeah man. I know. So now it is evening so you will have dinner and rest with me and my big sister birdie... I mean panchi (bird in hindi)." misha said. "Do you have elder sister?" piya asked amazed. "Yeah man. She is bbiiiggg!!" she puffed out her cheeks and spread her hands like sumo to give effects. Piya just chuckled.

                  When they entered misha tried to snuck inside directly to her room holding or more dragging piya's hand upstairs." Misha..! "a stern motherly voice came from back. Piya froze and misha squealed." Mom I thought you and dad were not going to return until morning! "saying that misha and piya turn towards her. There was a woman in her early forties wearing beautiful dress simple yet cozy in all bright yellow.

               " Dad will return tomorrow but I came back early. Do you have any problems Young lady? And who is she?" she asked sternly. "No mom. And this is Piyali Jaiswal. Piya. And this is Madhu Dobrial my mom." she introduced. Piya touched her feet and greeted. "Hello Mrs. Dobrial." Suddenly a huge smile broke down on madhu's face. And she hugged her. "Hello piya. And call me aunty. Misha for the first time in your life you got some sanskari and well behaved friend. Exactly opposite to you. Please take care." she said. Misha was just going to reply before a voice came from behind. "Who good girl chooses misha as a friend mom? Isn't it funny!" And there come a pretty girl not as fat as misha described. Just little healthy you can say. "Oh yeah and this is little birdie. Birdie piya. Piya birdie." Misha replied. "Panchi. Panchi dobrial!" panchi said glaring at misha. At the sight of piya she instantly smiled and said "Hello piya nice to meet you." "Hello panchi. Nice to meet you too." piya replied. "Misha she is not fat. I think she is pretty and I say beautiful." piya replied. "Oh this Tommy doggy told you I am fat! Than it served you right. See she said I am not fat." panchi retorted poking her tongue out at piya. Misha rolled her eyes and said "I think you need specks piya." At that Madhu interrupted. "Girls enough! Dinner time come on."

                At dinning table three ladies were chatting and Misha told Madhu and panchi what happen at cliff jumping spot. "Oh my God piya... Are you OK?" Madhu and panchi asked. "Yeah aunty, panchi I am fine." piya replied and send reassuring smile towards them. After dinner girls went to their room and have nice sleep over.

AT MORNING

             Piya was packing her bag for college and panchi was also ready as she was vice president of drama club and today was also the first day. And Misha was happily snoring on bed. "Misha... Misha get up!" piya said. "Five more minutes piya pleas see!" Misha pleaded. At that pachi drop whole jug of cold water on her head "Now... Now... Tommy if you want a lift from me than go and get ready in 15!"panchi said. Piya was shocked. And more shocked to see Misha groaning and going in bathroom.

               Breakfast was pleasant with girls and madhu talking and chitchat ting. After breakfast girls went and sat in the car. Suddenly piya said" Wait a minute! I forgot my shawl on dining table. "and she sprinted to get it. While she was heading out again after again smiling at madhu she heard a deep voice" Excuse me! Who is this here? "and she turned and froze on her spot. That face... That man.... Who left her mother and her.... Her so called DAD!!! She was stood frozen against her spot. Madhu said" Oh!!!! Honey don't scare the poor child. Piya this Arnab dobrial my husband and misha's father! "madhu beamed." Oh hello piya. "Arnab greeted. She found a lump in her throat. She touched his feet and said" Hh--ello... Mr. Dobrial. "

            Arnab suddenly chuckled and said" Oh child! I am so sorry. I didn't mean to fear you. And you can call me uncle. "he beamed." Okay uunclee..uh.. I am getting late excuse me. "she stuttered. She nods and slips out. She was walking on auto pilot mode. Long... Tanned.... Sharp jawline... Brown eyes similar to her... Blackish brown hair like her... Her daddy.... He was still the same. Not looking a day older. Tears of happiness, hurt, betrayel formed in her eyes. She thought she was orphan and that she will never see her father after death of her mother. Daddy... Her very own daddy... Who was now married and had two daughters one her best friend with other sweet woman. She wonders if madhu knows about her mother Sugandha?.... Her?... Tears of hurt and pain filled her eyes. At that very moment she decided that for her he is never her father. She hates that man. Now he is only her uncle. Father of her best friend. She wiped her tears and sat in the car.

                  With Misha and panchi Arnab was long lost forgotten topic for piya......

AT MOUNT COLLEGE..

             Piya and Misha were waiting for panchi to come after parking the car. Than a man who was tall, tanned and little bit build with mischievous eyes came towards them. "Hey Mish!" he greeted. "Hello Danish!" Misha literally jumped in his arms. Misha introduced piya to him and they were just talking when panchi came. "Danish you are my boyfriend not misha's so you are spoiling her! You gave her big box of Hersheys Last time and now this cookies!" she retorted. Danish smiled and they both started to go towards dean's office.

                  As they were starting to go to their class a black long Mercedes came at full speed screeching its tyres on the road. It stopped just at side of parking area......