⭐ CHAPTER 32 ⭐

Dedicated to 24Galaxies VT1233 Urmi_phoenix Dhruti_Rathod eidhuchopra and many more of my fantastic readers and commentators!!

Piya's Pov...

And finally the show was over! I was fuming sitting beside panchi. And all of them including T even were sitting in front of us nervously. Abhay was looking at me without blinking like creepy Edward Cullen version that he is. Four months of practice and reputation of our college were down the drain.

And finally kabir looked at Danish. And Danish looked at Abhay. Both of them again looked at kabir who was looking at Angad. And then all four boys looked at each other and burst out laughing hard.

"MANNN!!! That was hilarious!" Kabir said. "Ofcourse it was!" Abhay chuckled. And Danish and Angad were still laughing hard. "Are you guys insane?" Panchi asked exparted. All four straightened looked at each other and again burst out laughing. "Shut up all of you! Abhay I swear shut up! It is serious."I snapped. And the bastard smirked.

"You look ravishing kitten." He wishpered in mindlink and I was ready to burst in anger. "Shut up master. Not now. " I replied sternly in mind link and shut the mind link off. He frowned not liking it at all. Bitch it looks like I care? NO.

"Where is that blasted Misha!! That Tom boy. I am gonna kill her." Panchi scredched. "Calm down panchi. Haven't you heard the saying...Ab pachtaye kya hovat jab chidiya.... Whatever something like that?" T said in her high pitch voice smirking. "Danishhh! If she didn't shut up noe then I am gonna kill this bitc-ughhhh." Panchi nearly screamed.

T gulped and shut uped for good. Thank God. I thought. And suddenly Misha came running to us jumping like she won a lottery. "Thakuuuurrrr, Danish, Abhay guess what?" She asked. "Did you decided to finally grow up?" Panchi asked sarcastically controlling her anger towards her. "Offo birdie!! The day when you will join gym I will grow up promise." She replied. "MISHAAAA!!!" Panchi finally screamed and was about to attack her when danish held Panchi.

Misha yelped and hid behind Abhay. " Oh god D!! You sure you wanna marry my psychopath sister?" Misha asked. Before anyone could react abhay asked "What happened mish? Why were you so happy?" He asked. Aww my man is so intelligent. He saved my one sister of getting killed by another. Anyways..." Abhay ,Abhay ,Abhay! You will not believe it but audience and judges loved our performance so much that they gave standing for straight five minutes!!!" She said jumping at Abhay like koala.

Now if it would have been anyone else I would have killed them before Abhay that is. The man has zero tolerance when it comes to physical contact. Of course other then me his mate. "WHATTT!!!" We all screamed together. But before anyone can utter anything more, A man who was part of the crew came and said "Main cast and director are summoned on the stage. It is time for Result announcements." He said. Sighing me,Abhay,kabir, panchi and ofcourse Misha went on the stage.

"So now I would like to announce third place winner. And the winner is.....Hip Hop dance Formation from St.Martins College!" And there was huge round of applause. "We are definitely first...from the last." Panchi muttered beside me.

"Shut up birdie. Stay motivated." Misha muttered. "And second position goes to.....Heer Ranjha from Anant Rai College of commerce." And again applauding and hootings were heard.

"Now there is no chance."kabir muttered. We all sighed.

"Andddd....The first position goes to.......Romeo amd Juilet from Doon College!" Was announced. And

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" Me, Panchi and Misha screamed. Abhay, Kabir both were just shocked and stairing wide eyed. Abe...Itna gatiya performance first place jita? They must be thinking by looking at their place. And finally we ran on the stage and received the trophy.

"You were so natural."A judge complemented misha. "Indeed ." Muttered abhay behind me and everyone from our group chuckled while misha thanked them.

When we reached outside in the lawn of the college, we met our parents. Dad was one beaming and jumping like he himself won it. I guess in happiness of seeing something won by his three daughters working together, even misha included was too good to be true for him.

"Good job Abhay." Haseena mom complimented him. "Atleast you learned how to be natural." Chand dad added sarcastically. I chuckled. Only if he knew! How real it really was. The irony.

Suddenly I felt something amiss. I began looking here and there. And then I gazed towards the roof of the college and saw a Sniper! Oh my god! And when I noticed there was red dot on Abhay's shirt. The black was striking contrast with red dot. And suddenly Chand dad,Haseena mom and Abhay's eyes widened realizing the click of trigger with their vampire senses.

But they were bit slow to know what was happening. I used my little amount of vampire speed which came from Abhay's mark and pushed abhay out of the range. I registered a searing pain on my shoulder. And my wide eyes met of deep green orbs of my mater which I love soo much.

And then everything turned black....