⭐CHAPTER :14⭐

PRINCESS GOWARI KUMARI ASHLEY CHANDANA MAITHALI KATHERAN
(LAST PRINCESS OF PANDHER WHO LOVED ALEXANDER)

PRINCESS GOWARI KUMARI ASHLEY CHANDANA MAITHALI KATHERAN(LAST PRINCESS OF PANDHER WHO LOVED ALEXANDER)

            Hearing a gasp abhay immediately snapped back towards the sound. He saw piya standing there wide eyed. He himself gasped out of surprise. He was so confused that how she can come to this place which was hidden inside the palace and no one alive known. How she can come on her own here. "How?.... How did you find this place? What are you doing here?" Abhay asked perplexed. "I... I.... Felt a strong pull towards this place.... I... Just... Just followed my gut feeling... And... And I don't know how I end up here... I...!" piya was at loss of words.

                Hearing her  Abhay gasped and ran out of the room and jumped from palace window and started to run in the jungle at the vampire speed. Piya was so confused and wanted to ask many questions to abhay but she was so stunned to say anything. And before she can come around abhay was dissappeared like smoke. The evening was coming rather fast. At the other hand kabir received a call from his father saying that he need him in emergency and he left with his father's private chauffeur. Abhay didn't wanted to be disturbed from his run so he just messeged Misha, Mrs. Karnik(who was with them as an incharge teacher), Angad and ruhi that he has some work to do around so if he doesn't get there by 6:00 pm they can leave without him. He will be come back with his father afterwards.

               Misha, Angad and Ruhi immediately ask if he is alright and if he is sure? In which he replied he is definitely sure. And also perfectly fine. And then he started to run to the lake probably 2 miles away from the palace which was his favorite spot to spend his time with himself. He ran towards the lake and due to his speed he reached there within minutes. But the beast in him was far from tamed. So he ran along the circumference of the lake 54 times (nearly 387 km) finally letting his steam off and sat on the rock which was still intact as it was centuries ago.

                   He sat there and pondered over the thought that how can piya know where maithali's bed chamber was? He himself was clueless until she herself took him there. He was doubting about piya saying that she followed her gut feeling. But also remember that piya was here first time in her life. How can she know about that place? Is she maithali's reincarnation? He shook that though off as soon as it came to his mind. He lost the track of time in his thoughts. He was so inside his thoughts of his past love maithali and present friend piya that he just lost the track of time.

                 He was cruel pulled out of his thoughts with the feel of fear, panic, sadness and confusion. It was immediately followed by uneasiness and pain. He jerked out of his thoughts and was so confuse that this can't be. He lost the feel of this human emotions century ago with his vampire strength, authority and power oozing out of his vein. Then it striked that it was not his emotions. The feelings that he was feeling was some one else and so strong that he cannot resist. He tried to sense them to reach its origin. He realized that it came from the palace.