⭐CHAPTER :12⭐

"Here we are guys THE PANDHER PALACE AND FORT!" Driver announced and abhay stiffened

"Here we are guys THE PANDHER PALACE AND FORT!" Driver announced and abhay stiffened. Lost in piya's eyes singing the tunes and notes of 'THE thousand years' he lost the moment when they cross the pool across the river dividing the areas of THE TRUCE. He started to sniff around for any smell of werewolf. In his relief there was none. Because once before many centuries Pandher was home of vampires. This fort contains his many memories.... Human and vampire both....

               "Abhay are you not going to come down?" piya ask with soft voice. He jerked towards her and nodded "Yeah.. After you." he followed her down the bus. He was so tensed that when he stepped his foot down on the earth there he experienced a gush of wind hard, rough and harsh that he shook slightly. They entered the palace. An old scrawny man with white dirty kurta and white muddy dhoti with lantern in his hand started to show them towards the palace. "Piya this is Murli uncle. I had visited this place many times with my dad and he always assist us. Hello murli uncle. This is my friend piya." kabir introduced them. "Hello Uvraj(crown prince) piya memsahab (piya madam)." Murli greeted and nodded. Abhay know this place like back of his hand.

            Now big stone walls and doors which lost their charm were once polpished to perfection and shining before century. Now dull red curtains torn and soiled with muslin carpets worn and muddy with birds poop covering it were once shiny, smooth and magnificent. Once polished marbles and Victorian styled glass windows were now shattered and rugged. Once clean magnificent staircase and metal chandiliars and cutleries were once of gold, silver, diamonds and simply elegant. He can't even imagine how the cobwebs and dirt, dust and brown dead leaves cowered the palace like second skin were once speckles, shiny and magnificent. The pictures of human kings, queens, prince, princesses and important lords and lady's were now scratched, soiled, torned or simply ruined. He touched the dusty railing of the once magnificent maghony, oak and stone staircase and remembered when he first met HER and THEM....
______________________________________

FLASH BACK....

          "Hey little boy over there." one gaurd of the palace shouted at a servent boy with tray of juice in his hands. Boy turned to the gaurd. "What's your name and how old are you?" gaurd asked. "My name is Abhayendra Alexander and I am 8 years old sire." he bowed. "Don't you think this name is suit for high class not a servent boy?" asked the gaurd. He nodded still looking down and said "My father was a rich merchant but he and my mother died two years ago in an accident and we lost all our wealth in debt sire. So here I am working and earning my livelihood." he answered. "Okay..." gaurd nodded. "Oh poor boy!" came a femenine but firm voice.

              Gaurd bowed and addressed "Dutchess Raichand." Abhayendra followed the suit. The lady took the tray from his hand and picked up the boy. "Look at me sweety. I am Haseena Raichand. Wife of Dutch of Doon and lord of mesotopia Chandravardan Raichand." boy looked up and saw most beautiful lady he has ever seen. He smiled and replied "You are so pretty my lady." And haseena chuckled. "Enough Lady haseena put that servent boy down." Came a firm booming voice. Gaurd and Abhayendra bowed and lady haseena curtisized "King luscious!" gaurd said.

                "Lady you are royal. Stop interacting with a merry servant boy." said king luscious. "You can't speak with my wife like that king." came the firm voice full of authority. "Lord Chandraverdan!" gaurd bowed. "According to the rule. If any royal interact with a servant more than ordering them they are bound to punished with 10 whiplash." king luscious said. "But he is a kid. You can't do that!" gasped haseena. "I know.. I know! So you have only one option. Either you or that boy receives whiplash." king said with menance in his voice. To take revenge from Chandraverdan. "No! You can't!" Chandravardan was helpless. He can't let his beloved hurt or that little boy in that case. He was so pale and fragile. He looked at Haseena and nodded seeing her plea. Haseena can never become a mother because of her weak womb and her motherly affection always took over when she was near children.

             Before she can ever say anything a tiny soft but firm voice cut in "I Abhayendra Alexander accept my punishment of whiplash and request no harm to lady Raichand." and haseena and Chandravardan gasped. Seeing this Chandravardan was in awe of this brave little man who was accepting punishment without any crime and promised him silently never to leave him alone.

            Luscious grinned victoriously because he know that seeing him in pain will make haseena and Chandravardan shattered into pieces. He took a whip and ordered "Count boy!" and

SWISH

"ONE!" The whip slapped against Abhayendra's bare back and he did not even flinched. He said 'one' loud and clear without even shaking.

SWISH

"TWO!"

SWISH

"THREE!"
By now haseena was sobbing in Chandravardan 's arms shattered and feeling the pain of the child. Chandravardan was in awe of bravery and strength of this human child and patience like a fucking king. Abhay was in pain of burning fire but refused to bow, begg or show any weakness.

SWISH

"FOUR!"

SWISH

"FIVE!"

"FATHER STOP!" There came a loud, sweet and soft voice. Abhayendra looked towards the magnificent maghony, oak and stone staircase with muslin red carpet and golden railings. There was a little girl not more than five skipping down the stairs with pretty little pink dress and golden tiara on her head. Luscious loved his daughter more than anything else and never ever want to upset her. He immediately dropped the whip covered in Abhayendra's blood to the ground beside the puddle of his blood dripping down his bare back. She eyed Abhayendra wide eyed and said "Leawe him daddy... . Cw-ome.. with me to garwden." she said to king in her soft baby voice. "Anything for my princess!" replied king and picked her up and started to go in opposite direction. Little princess mouthed 'Sorry' behind her father's back to him and went. He was so smitten by her in only few minutes that he know he wants her but she was out of league. And as if in que the burning pain registered on his back and a quite sob racked his body.

               He crumpled on ground and fold himself in little ball and started to sob and hiccup loudly due to unbearable pain repeating softly words of his mother again and again"The boys who protect and respect women only can become true strong man! "Two strong warm hands engulf his small fragile bleeding body near them. Chandravardan and haseena heard him say clearly due to their special capabilities." Oh baby!My brave little baby! " Abhayendra heard Chandravardan wishper before letting darkness engulf him.......

END OF FLASH BACK....

______________________________________

             " Abhay dude! What are you doing here in your own lala land for last fifteen minutes? "Misha asked. Abhay jerked out of his thoughts and shook his head" Nothing! "he replied shrugging. Misha shrugged and went ahead.

            " So murli uncle piya wants to know history of Pandher. I know every thing! "kabir winked at piya. Piya smiled and said" Yes murli uncle please! "she asked. She noticed abhay sitting on the staircase watching her. She smiled at him and sat beside him on the staircase. Kabir sat beside piya and everyone else settled around them. Abhay sighed bracing himself for the impact of listening the things he wanted to forget. And then Murli uncle started...

"Once upon a time long back in middle of 18th century........!"