⭐CHAPTER :15⭐

"ABHAY......!!!"

Piya screamed. Hearing her scream wolves growled and started advancing towards her.

She started moving backwards

She started moving backwards. She was sobbing so hard and she didn't noticed that she missed the step of the staircase and sliped down on the floor. She sprained her ankle due to it. "Aaahhh!" she screamed. Big black wolf growled at her and put a step towards her figure lying on the stairs helpless barring his canines.

A deep scary loud and with authority dripping growl was heard from behind her. She glanced backwards and sighed in relief. Her tense body immediately relaxed sensing his presence. She exhaled and whispered "Abhay...."

Feeling the weird emotions he started to run towards the palace. By nearing it he sniffed the air and caught the sent of local alpha, beta and gamma there. But the most prominent smell was of his little kitten. He immediately understood all the uneasiness was reeking out of her. As he approached the palace with his vampire hearing he heard sobs and then scream of his name "ABHAY....!!!" loud and clear. Then thud like something falling and pain and sniffles. He jumped inside the place from the back window and made his way towards the door.

The scene of piya lying all helpless and hurt on the stairs and that dickhead alpha and his mutts advancing towards her made his blood boil. He saw red. A loud growl rumbled unintentionally from his chest. Hearing the Animalistic sound piya turned towards him and wishpered "Abahy...!" It was enough for his inside beast to calm down for fraction of second. He started to descend the huge staircase slowly with authority, power, rage and dominance radiating in waves from him. He covered piya behind his back to protect her and look inside the eyes of alpha directly. He thought how this local alpha mutt can harm his kitten. How this piece of dirt can come this near to something that dearly belonged to him. His eyes started flashing from red to blue to black to green and again red. He barred his fangs in front of that mutt

and wishpered in low authorative tone that is inaudible to human ears

"Stay away from her mutt. She is MINE!" Due to his challenging tone alpha growled towards him. As if asking who the heck was he? Abhay just chuckled in his deep scary vampire tone and said "I am your KING mutt. I am the Vampire prince and future KING of all species. And. She. Is. Mine. SO GET LOST MUTT!" hearing this alpha realized that his ALPHA KING has permitted vampire king for his visit in this territory for short period of time. He then bowed and submitted while baring his neck to his future king and whimpered out of fear.