⭐CHAPTER :8⭐

He was a great dancer was understatement. Piya was so unsure about her dress but like a perfect gentleman he danced with her and in every move he was conscious about her torn zip. In every dip his hand would cover her zip. Three minutes of piya's life were in blur of world in which only she and him matters. His eyes never once left her. She even didn't dare to blink. But now T in her miny red dress was fuming. Panchi and danish were confused. Kabir was jealous. Misha was concerned about piya's dress and piya. Is she comfortable or not? But haseena was worried. Her eyes were showing disapproval. She was seeing that intensity and intimacy in eyes of her son that she used to see when he was with HER... She was worried that if abhay will fall for the same face again he will reject his mate. In mere months he will find his mate and there can be two outcomes.
1)He as he says will move on, accept his mate and love, cherish and rule with her till the eternity.
2)He will be foolish and fall for that face again, reject his mate and will get hurt.

           Haseena was sure that piya is not like HER and will never hurt or play with his feelings. But she wants him to wait for his mate. She didn't want any relationship more than friendship between them. Otherwise piya will be hurt more if it comes to end after abhay finds his mate. To her piya was pure girl. She likes her as piya is. She is worried after seeing the look in her son's eyes for her and that can be seen by every one with eyes. But without any damn about world both abhay and piya were lost in their own world....

Kuch khas hai.. Kuch pass hai..
Kuch ajnabi aihsas hai....
Kuch dooriyan... Nazdikiya..
Kuch haspadi tanhaiya....
Kya ye khumar hai..
Ya aitbar hai....
Shayad yeh pyaar hai...
Ya yeh shayad....
Na inkaar hai...
Na ekrar hai shayd yeh pyaar hai ya hai shayad........
(something is special... Something that is near...
Some strange feel is present...
Some distances... Some nearness...
Some mocking aloneness...
Is this a proudy dream...
Or a special feel...
Is it love....
Or it is.....
There is nothing to deny....
Also nothing to express....
Is it love...
Or it is.....)

                 Whole five minutes only there was music to be heard and nothing more. All eyes were on them expressing different things... Some admiration, jealousy, happiness, concern, worry, confusion etc. But Abhay and piya was lost in each other's world. At last tune he dipped her and then bowed. She curtisized. Whole room was filled with applause and claps.

            Piya thanked everyone and reached to Misha. Misha grabbed piya and took her to the nearest washroom. Misha locked piya's zip with safety pins and secured it with her shawl. "Okay dude all done!" she said. "Thanks Misha without you I have been screwed with that bitch." piay said. "Ah no fear when Misha is hear!" Misha sanged stepping out of the washroom. "That's the only fear that Misha is here!" Arnab (Misha and panchi's dad) said as soon as they reached near him. "DaaDddddd!!!" Misha screeched. "Today young lady I am doomed because of you." he said.

            "Now what did she do uncle?" piya asked. Misha rolled her eyes. "What did she do? Why did she wear? You should have asked this piya." As soon as Arnab told this piya looked at her friend properly. She was wearing dark blue short dress with black spiky necklace and white flats with bird's nest of her hair. Piya started to laugh. Arnab joined. Misha groaned." First mom and now you! But mom seriously screeched at me!" she said. "Oh really I don't hear that. I mean when she even shouts I need to repair all the cracked windows of my house but looks like Raichand's windows are intact!" Arnab exclaimed. "Dad ask panchi and ruhi... She literally screeched that YOU ARE NOT DRESS AS A DOBRIAL MISHA! YOU LOOKED LIKE A MONKEY FLED FROM ZOO WITH BLACK NECKLACE AND WHITE SLIPPERS WITH THAT DRESS. STAY WITH YOUR DAD AND DON'T U COME NEAR ME! YOU ARE NOT MY DAUGHTER FOR TONIGHT! I mean dude seriously! I first time tried to fit in a dress! "Misha explained.

                Arnab thought for second in silence while piya and Misha Starr at him." Dad what are you thinking? "Misha asked." Yes... I am going to do just that...! "He was like speaking with himself." Dad.... What are you going to do? "misha asked impatiently." I am going to ask Mr. Raichand which quality of glass did he used to make this windows? I need to get them for our house also. It seemed durable and resistant to your mother's anger. At least I can save few hundred dollars per year." he said. Both Misha and piya cackled and Arnab chuckled whole heartedly.

            Party was indeed going great." Piya darling are you enjoying the party? "haseena asked." Yes aunty. Thank you very much for inviting me. "she replied." It was nothing dear. I just wanted to ask you if abhay was making you uncomfortable while dance. I mean I saw his hand on your lower back.. I am so sorry if you didn't feel good... - "piya cut of haseena immediately" No.. No.. Aunty you don't say sorry! Abhay was actually helping me! T tore my dress from zip region and when abhay asked to dance I was so hesitant. So he helped me by putting his hand there to cover that. "by saying this she showed hassena the safety pin Misha used to secure it temporarily for tonight with her shawl." Oh that's great darling! I thought he was making you uncomfortable. This men sometimes don't know the limit when the lady is not comfortable." haseena said. Piya was awed by the concern of this lady towards her when she met her only couple of times. Against her only son she asked her if she was uncomfortable being a queen and so down to earth." It was so nice of you aunty. And thank you for being this kind to me. Abhay was being just a gentle man." piya explained. "Oh its nothing dear and good to hear that sometimes about your son rather than complains of rude and Arrogant behavior." haseena sa I'd and took her leave.

        At the other hand haseena took a sigh in relief. That gesture of abhay's hand on her back was nothing but helping thing. For now there is nothing between both of them. Party was done smoothly and now everyone was heading home. Arnab approached piya "Piya I will drop you at your hostel." he said. "Dad I am here with her because your Tom boy of a daughter is jet legged and passed out on the back seat of your car. So take mom and Misha home first." panchi said. Arnab sighed. "Actually uncle I came with piya in my car so... I will drop her." kabir offered. "Are you sure?" Arnab asked. "Yes uncle. And danish is with his own car so he can drop panchi." kabir said. "Well okay "arnab replied ans went.

              At the parking lot kabir said mischievously to piya rubbing his hands together "So guess what piya? Dark midnight scary, silent road... You and me alone.... In the car.....!" he was acting mischievous with piya and she also decided to play along "N... O kabir please... Don't do anything with me..." she said with fake panic.

          On the other hand abhay was in the garden outside his house and he heard the conversation between kabir and piya. His blood begane to boil and he mistook the Mery act of mischief seriously. AND......

BOOM!!!!

             With his vampire speed he shot towards kabir and hold him by throat against his car. "How dare you try to take advantage of piya!" he growled. "Chill man we were just acting!" kabir replied. "Abhay! Abhay... Stop we were just acting!" piya said panicked seeing kabir chocked. "I. Will. Drop. Piya. To. The. Hostel. LEAVE!" and he growled. Like literally growled.  Panicked by abhay's growl kabir left with finger marks on his throat.

           Piya was shocked. As abhay turned towards her she said "You. Will. Apologies. To. Kabir. For. Your. Behavior. We. Were. Just. Acting!" at this Abhay laughed humorless chuckle. "Oh really? I am sorry kabir for stopping you of raping piya and titling her as unpure and your new pitied SLUTTY WHORE!" Abhay roared. A lone tear escaped from her eyes and he realized that he just called her WHORE.

THWACK!!!!!

              She slapped him tight. On the instinct lost in his thoughts he shouted and his voice boomed around his mansion startling all the servents, guards, crew and even Chand and Haseena!

               "MAITHALII......!"