⭐CHAPTER :17⭐

⭐ ( Dedicated to abhiya006 ) ⭐

       Piya was sleeping soundly in abhay's arms. For abhay piya weighted like a soft toy. And to be frank abhay was liking the warmth  of her body more than anything else. The route from the lake to river was of 2 hours. But after 20 minutes piya was sound asleep in his arms. After that he started to run and he reached there in Mery 35 minutes. Now they needed to wait 15 more minutes for the bus to get them. Abhay decided to wake piya after some minutes so that nobody sees her sleeping in his arms.

                  Suddenly there were noises and a black open jeep came to an halt in front of them. Four buffed men came down of that car and began to wolf whistles. Due to the nuisance they created piya stirred awake. Abhay softly put piya on her feet. Abhay sniffed the air. HUMANS. He relaxed. The four men circled them and started laughing evily.

             "Aahh..Bro...she is so hhoott.!"One man spoke." Oy you... Handsome baby boy. Leave her and run for your life. She is ours tonight! "Another one spoke and smirkesd at piya. Piya griped abhay's arm tightly and hid behind him. Abhay's blood began to boil and he growled. The men burst out laughing." Oh my... My... Baby girl! Your little boyfriend has balls! "said a man and others continued to laugh. The last buffed man asked" Anyway... Sweetheart! What is a girl like you doing with her baby boyfriend of 17 all alone in a jungle? "Abhay snickered at him. If Only he knew that whom he is considering a baby is his great grandfather in every way!

                  One man came and snatched piya's hand. Now abhay was ferocious. Nobody touch what is his! Nobody touch his baby kitten! He gave an animalistic snarl and flung that man away from piya. He landed meters away flying with abhay 's force. All others were startle. A man took out hockey stick and other base ball bat and charged towards abhay! Abhay stood stiff and still. Both men attacked him with hockey stick from behind and base ball bat from ahead.

CRUNCH...!!!!

                Hockey stick and baseball bat lay in pieces and dust particles at his feet. "Wwhhatt are you mmaade frromm?" asked a man stuttering. Abhay raised his index fingure and signed the digit one "Never to be found lurking in deep dark of this mysterious forest for bloody fun!" And punched the man and send him flying over far in meters. He raised his second fingure and signed the digit two "Never to underestimate and disturb or harasse the deadly creatures looking like a BABY in this mysterious and deadly forest!" he snatche the man's collor and collided his fore head  hard on his forehead that the crunching sound of breaking skull can be heard. Abhay removed his collor and let him slide to his feet clutching his head satisfied with the sound of breaking skull.

                The forth man started the car and was about to flee when abhay suddenly in his inhuman speed came in front of his jeep and raised his three fingures signing the digit three "Most important! NEVER! I MEAN EVER! TOUCH THE THING BELONG TO SOMEONE ELSE MORE DEADLY THAN MERY HUMAN AND EXPECT TO FLEE UNHARM!" And grabbed his jeep front and with his inhuman strength toppled it upside down!

BHOOM...!

            Piya was so stunned seeing his inhuman strength that she put her hands on her mouth with her eyes WIDE. All four man were on her feet saying 'Sorry sister!', 'Sorry sir!', 'We will never do this to any girl!', 'We will help others!' And run for their life. On the other hand bus was approaching them when all the students including Misha, ruhi, T, Angad and Mrs. Karnik saw a man snatching piya's hand, Abhay being furious and throwing the three man meters away and toppling the jeep with fourth man with his bare hands! "OH... MMYYY... GGOODD!" T exclaimed. "What the WUCK DUDE!" Misha said. "Is this man for real?" Angad wishpered.

                    Bus came to stop and Misha hugged piya. Every one else was all over abhay asking about how he toppled the jeep. Abhay sighed and explained "It's simple physics. F=ma. The jeep was already in acceleration and I just gave my full force and moreover the rock there was acting like lever so anyone else instead of me can do this with all his force." Abhay explained. "Oh A baby! You are awesome!" T exclaimed. But piya was now in full panic mode. "Misha where is my locket?" she asked. Sensing her panicness abhay asked "Piya what happened?" piya was now restless. Abhay gripped piya's shoulder and wishpered in her ears "Kitten... Calm down. What happened?" he asked. "Abhay ...abhay.. My locket... It was last sign of my mother... Abhay.. Abhay please... It is somewhere here please find it.... Abhay... My mother Abhay.... -!" Piya was full on panick mode.

            "PIYA!" abhay said sternly. "Listen to me. I will come after finding your locket you go to the hostel with bus okay?" he asked. "But.. But.. How will you... -" piya started. "Kitten!" abhay wishpered. "Just leave!" he added loud and clear! Piya was in no mood or energy to defy him. She nodded. "But Mr. Raichand will you be OK?" Mrs. KARNIK asked. "Yeah. Don't worry professor. Will meet you tomorrow first thing in the morning." abhay said. Mrs. Karnik nodded and started to retreat.

AT THE HOSTEL.....

            Piya was so exhausted after entering her room at midnight that she fall face first on the bed of her room and was deep asleep......

              A light was flashing on the window pane of piya's rather dark room. Voice of small pebbles hitting the window pane were heard. Piya stirred from Her sleep and immediately jumped out of her bed awake sensing the commotions. She tiptoed to her window and opened it. She glanced down stairs and heave a sigh of relief. It was HIM. She smiled at the sight of him prim proper with mischievous pout on his lips, eyes twinkling adorably with a torch light in one hand and some pebbles on another with a cute permenant frown on his forehead. He was looking like a little boy under the window of his crush trying to wake her up with pebbles and torchlight in the middle of the night. Immediately seeing her he grinned and beckoned her to come down in the hostel garden.

          She grinned back and started running down to the garden. Seeing her running towards him he open his arms wide. She ran into his arms inhaling his manly muscular scent of cinnamon, lavander and first rain. "Master!" she wishpered. He sniffed her honey, Vanilla and rose scent and smirked "Hello kitten! How do you do?" he asked in his thick British accent playfully. "Very well very well young master!" she replied in similar manner and giggled. They sat on the bench and talked like lovers in ancient time sneaking at night to meet. Abhay asked about how she is doing after today's incidents and she replied fine.

               After some time he took out silver locket and held it out to piya. "Wow... Master! Thank you so much. It meant a lot to me. It's last  sign of my mother!" she replied with giddiness. Abhay smiled seeing her happy. Abhay has that locket wrapped up in a silk red piece of cloth not touching his skin. But in piya's happiness locket slipped from her grip and scratched abhay! As soon as the silver touched abhay it started to burn his skin. The big gash appear on his palm and abhay fell to the ground  crying in pain!

"AaaHhhh.... Aaahhhhh....!"

                 Seeing this piya panicked. "Master.... Abhay... Abhay... What is happening to you? Abhay... I am going to get a first aid box!" piya cried tears in her eyes seeing her master in pain and sprinted to get first aid box. But as soon as she came back abhay was not there and her locket was lying on ground.....