⭐CHAPTER : 22⭐

⭐(Dedicated to tanu0651) ⭐

          The automatic curtain system of abhay's room kicked in at 6:30 am in the morning with alarm. You see generally alaram clocks blare with shrieking noise in the mornings but this was abhay's room. His Royal highness was greeted by soft melodic morning tune with a cheerful sweet voice of a lady saying 'Good morning Your highness it's 6:30 in the morning.. Time to wake up! "A soft smile caress Abhay's lips feeling soft warmth pf his little one in his arms and listening the favorite sweet melody with soft rays of rising sun caressing his features....

                   But it was not same for Piya. Soft rays of sun caress her face waking her up slightly than the beautiful melody was enough to make her smile. But when she heard the female voice she jerked up. She started to look around but can't find anyone just sweet tune playing in background. Sensing this abhay immediately was alerted."What happened kitten? Is everything all right?" he asked concerned. "Master... I think I heard a lady greeting you good morning and anouncing it's 6:30 am. Is anyone here?" she asked confused. Abhay laughed deep melodic laughter. He found her adorable. "Kitten it's sound of my alaram." he explained. "Doesn't that thing blast like a banshee and not this sweet melody with greetings?"she asked confused. Abhay was laughing again" No love.... It's perks of being a prince. "he said cockily and turned off the music with a clap of his hands. The sensors immediately sensed his clap and music was stopped. Piya looked at it with open mouth.

               She can't believe it. She saw around the room. Walls were Grey, white and designs of black were seen. But eventually it was magnificent. Photo of Abhay and his parents was adorning the one wall and paintings from various eras were seen. The blood red couches, sofas and furniture were there. A magnificent big magony oak desk was there with a beautiful carved chair acting as study table in far place and a beautiful white and light blue dolphin shaped lamp

 A magnificent big magony oak desk was there with a beautiful carved chair acting as study table in far place and a beautiful white and light blue dolphin shaped lamp

was places on the desk with apple laptop and books. The golden penstand with black, silver and golden pens with 'AR' written on them in gold letters were there. Windows were carved and automatic curtain system was there with blood red curtains. There was a glass door leading to the Victorian style balcony above garden and a French door on opposite side of the room leading to bathroom. In the middle was huge Round king sized bed with blood red silk and satin sheets, very soft and fluffy fur red pillows and shiny red comforter softer than silk adorn the bed. The wall behind the bed on which it is attached contains huge photo frame and Abhay in his royal red robes and crown on his head with sly smirk sitting on a beautifully carved throne.