⭐ CHAPTER:29 ⭐

Dedicated to DevashreeNaik8 and
eidhuchopra_ for their encouraging comments...

AT DOBRIAL MANSION.....

Piya was standing in front of her father's house nervously. She entered and first madhu saw her. "Piya!" she exclaimed. She huģged piya tightly and started to say how sorry she was for taking her father away from her. "No aunty.Please.It was not your fault.It was not anyones fault. Please don't blame yourself."She comforted madhu." Then if you really forgive our family please call me mom." she said. Piya was surprised and felt immotional.

"Mm--oom!"she croacked.It felt so surreal to her."Yes. Now you have family piya. Me your mom. Both your sisters and your father. He loves you a lot baby girl."madhu said."I..i..know..."she said. She was in tears. Suddenly panchi and misha came and hugged her. "Dont you dare to run away with your lover boy again!"misha said.Piya blushed and bowed her head."Come on mush let her breath ."panchi scolded."Who is lover boy?"Madhu asked . "Uhh..Aa...-"piya started . "AR mom. AR. Isnt it piya?"Misha teased.

Again piya blushed. "Dont you dare to act smart with your mom young ladies!" Madhu glared playfully. "Where is dad?" piga askes meekly. Madhu sighed."In his study.Go."madhu said.Piya went upstairs and stopped in front of big brown oak doors. She meekly raises her hand and knocked."Come in."was heard.Piya entered the study and closed the door behind her. She saw arnab with his back turned and hands folded gazing out of the big glass window. "Dd-a..ddyy!"piya croacked. Arnab stiffened and turnes towards her. She lowered her gaze towards her shoes. And next thing she knew she was engulfed in warm arms radiating warmth,love and safety."I am so sorry baby girl. I am so sorry."arnab said.

Piya cant controll herself now. She startes crying in her fathers arms. " I am so..sorry..dadd..yy..I will...not..do..that again...promise..I ...-" piya said. "Shh..baby girl.Dont cry. Its okay. I love you. I love you so much."Arnab said. They shate hearty and emotional moments with each other. Aftee that they have dinner with whole family.

"So..Piya are you comming at the party tommorow?"Panchi asked. Piya got confused and frowned. "Of course birdie. Its the lover boys birthday tommorow."misha said.ohh..now piya remembered its abhays birthday tommorow. "What lover boy?And what about this Abhay boy ?Huh?"arnab asked piya. "Uh..dad its abhays birthday tommorow and uncle aunty are giving surprise party.Our whole family is invited ."piya said. "Oh thats nice of them."madhu gushed."What nice of them?And dont tell me he is your bf piya. You are too small to have a bf."Arnab retorted.Piya was schocked with her eyes wide and mouth open "Small....I am 17 dad!"she said."So what?You are so innocent and still small.And too innocent for that abhay boy."Arnab said and pouted. Panchi and misha burst out laughing. "Oh stop it Arnab!She is not that Young...definately not Small." She said. Piya nodded."Fine. But if that boy crossed his limit than I am going to kick his ass prince or not."arnab said. And all started laughing.....

RAICHAND MANSION.....

Abhay came back with his father after long and tiering day at his company. "Piya...Piya...where are you?"he started calling her. "Dont be so.....desperate son.WHat they call nowadays...Yes...DESPO....!"Chand said and laughed while wiping teats from his eyes. "Shut up dad.Now I cant bare you more!" he said irritated. He just wanted to spend some time with his kitten. "She is at her dads house."Haseena replied .Abhay sighed.

He turned and saw chand kissing haseena desperatelty. "Ew..mom..dad...gross. Dont be DESPO..OLD MAN!"He said. Chand growled and broke the kiss "How dare you to say me old man?"Chand said."Just wait you little squirt!"And they started cahising each other in vampire speed.Abhays laughter and Chands playfull growls were resonating through out the palace.Haseena sighed and chuckled "Somethings are never going to change..."

UNKNOWN PERSONS POV....

"Darling I got the invitation."the man said to the woman and barred his fangs. And they both smirked evilly. Time to meet the Royal family.....