⭐ CHAPTER 30 ⭐

Dedicated to Sakshi sudesh, @abhiya006 user857185 kataradev eidhuchopra @mahakganeriwal  KittyandMommalurrve
And many more abhiya fans and my readers. Enjoy......

Let's aim for 50 votes guys..
I am neet aspirant and the updates will be really slow till 13 Sept. Hope you will understand!!

Piya's POV..

So... Today is our hero's birthday huh? I, haseena mom and chand dad are standing near his bed with gifts and trying to wake him up. "Chand.. He is really not waking up!" haseena mom whined. Chand dad sighed. "No going to college for abhay today  because it's his birthday!" chand dad sang. And BAM!!

DeAd are alive literally!!

"Really!! You are best dad ever!! I love you so much!!" he said and jumped on bed. "Seriously Abhay! You're 145 today!" haseena mom exclaimed. I and dad just laughed. "Happy birthday 🎂 old man!" I teased. He smirked. "Thnx kid. Though I am not a PEDO." He replied. "Well our first gift to you." mom Said. Haseena mom gave him Black armani Suit to him for tonight and I gave him dark blue tie with emoji on it.

'"So much for being kid!" he said and chuckled. I just sticked my tongue out to him. THUD. A flying box hit his head and landed on his lap opening in process. Pure black Jimmy Choo party wear shoes with golden buckle tumble down. "Happy birthday son." dad greeted.

Abhay cutely rubed his forehead and said "Gee thnx dad!! I feel loved!" "Sure you are twerp. Now off you go to college." he said. "But you promised today I can bunk!" he whined. Dad rolled his eyes. "Ahh... I don't recall it. Now shoo!" and we all laughed. That adult baby whined for thirty minute and finally got ready.

At DEHRADOON COLLEGE...

Abhay and piya were sitting in class.. More like he was sleeping in class. "Mr. Raichand if you are not interested than you may leave the class." new lecturer said in mocking tone. She thought he would apologize and be attentive.

But he is THE ABHAY RAICHAND. He woke up stretched and yawned. "Thnx miss I will take my leave. Piya, guys I will be at canteen taking nap. See you there." he said and nodded towards teacher and left just like that. Teachers mouth was open like a fish!! "Uhh.. Please don't mind him miss. It's last lecture already. It's a miracle he was in the class at first place." kabir said.

"I will suspend him." teacher fumed. "Yeah! I will like to see you try!" Piya muttered to herself. But she heard it. "Are you challenging me girl?" she asked. "Actually miss he was THE ABHAY RAICHAND. Owner of the college in which you are teaching. If you succeed in suspending him I would be the happiest person alive!" Piya said. Teacher was flabbergasted. And all other Laughed.

RAICHAND HOUSE...

Abhay was wearing suit, tie and shoes given by his family and blindfolded." Mom, dad... Stop treating me like a kid! Piya.. Come on love! "he exparted. As soon as he reach in middle of ballroom his blind fold was taken off and lights and celebration bombs greeted him.

SURPRISE!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABHAY!!!!

Got screamed in his ears making them nearly bleed. He chuckled and thanked everyone.. All the supernaturals, humans and important people were invited at one place on vampire prince's birthday. Turning 145 is like turning 18 for vampire in human years. Special right!! Each and every species, kings, queens, ministers, presidents, businessman were invited. Supernaturals were strictly prohibited to harm humans and control themselves.

Dance, drinks, foods were glowing like anything. Abhay was constantly busy in meeting important people. But he kept Piya by his side all night and introduced her as his beloved and gf. "So you are abhay that is boyfriend of my little girl?" Arnab asked abhay. "Yes Mr. Dobrial" he replied. Chand and haseena were on abhay's side.

"Arnab!" Madhu reprimand. "Welcome to the family son. You can call me Madhu or aunty. And him uncle or arnab." she said. "Thank you uncle and aunty." abhay replied. Arnab rolled his eyes. "Don't get excited boy. If you hurt my baby... I Will shoot You." Arnab threaten. "Gun will be provided by me. Finest and best quality! No chance of survival!" Chand boasted. "DAD!" Piya scolded. "Yes!" Arnab and chand said at the same time together!

"Oh piya! You call Mr. Chandra Vardhan dad! That's amazing dear." Madhu gushed. Haseena laughed. "She has a mom too. Right Piya?" haseena asked. Piya nodded. And night goes on.

"Abhay... Meet them. The best business men of Doon." chand said. "This is Mr. Ajay, Mr. Siddharth and Mr. DEV." chand said. After the small talks abhay cornered Chand. "Abhay I find something fishy in Dev." chand stated. "No dad... I find someone else more fishy." abhay said and went away.

At other side of the party siddharth spotted panchhi. "Hello Ms. Assistant small world huh? You here?" siddharth asked mockingly. "Yeah sirrrr... You see my father Arnab dobrial is buissness partner of Mr. Raichand. My bf Danish is head manager of Raichand group of companies and Abhay is a close friend and bf of my little sis piya. So yeah!" she sassed.

"Oh yeah! Very influential personality you are but what is the Use? Tommorow morning you are back to cleaning my office full of my lady friends' love letters and gifts. Don't be late Ms. Assistant! So much cleaning to do!!" he said and laughed out loud leaving panchhi fuming!!

" Urrgh.. That bastard!!"she seethed. At the same time other part Piya and abhay were dancing romantically on thinking out loud....

UNKNOWN PERSON'S POV....

Well... Well... Well... I meet you again dumb prince...You know me! But at the same time don't know me. You are doing business with me and I will trade your worthless dead body to Satan himself. Too dumb to recognize your enemy still prince. But seems like Chand has doubted me again!! But don't you worry and enjoy your party because this time I will strike and nobody will save you. Not that intelligent Chand or cunning haseena! You are a dead meat too very soon....