⭐CHAPTER :4⭐

NEXT DAY AT DRAMA CLUB MOUNT COLLEGE....

              Piya was sitting on the floor beside panchi and helping her in the play. TIK.. TOK... TIK.. the sound of six inch heels clicking on the floor got all of them out of their work. "Welcome... The president of the drama club... THE ONE AND ONLY Ttttt..." two minions announced. There comes T wearing shortest of the mini skirt.She  looked towards panchi and said "I will be the heroine." panchi smirked. "Sure T. You are the only VILLAN that college can afford in cheap price." and every one laughed. Before T can say anything Misha said.. "Birdie... What are you doing? She is T.. The president of the club... T!" And T smirked. "Finally panchi your sister is intelligent. She knows that I am fit for lead role not VILLAN." and then Misha added. "Sure. She is unfit for VILLAN. I mean I don't want to insult VILLAN. You see she will be playing sister of the hero!" And again there was fits of laughter. At there Ruhi entered the club "Hey guys did you heard?" she said. "That raichand boy who is the new owner of the college changed our princi(principal). And now new principal does everything he wants. Now he wants to play lead role in our play." she said. "Tracker drama club is runned by the student association. The auditions are completed and we have our lead actors." panchi explained. "So what? I am the president. And if Abhay wants to have lead role than he will. And I will be his heroine." T said dreamily. Before panchi could say anything crowd began to protest on the idea of T playing heroine.

                 Before T could insult anyone kabir came and said "Okay guys.. Enough. Now let's start play." he said
Panchi went on  the stage with Danish. "So guys after the audition and much thought I would like to announce my cast of the play THE ROMEO AND JUILET OF SHAKESPEARE!!" And there were loud claps and murmurs. "Now for the brothers of JUILET... Vikas Singh, Rajat deshmukh and Mahavir kapoor." announced Danish. Claps and aplauses. "Now for sister of Romeo..... One and only... Tttt...!" Danish shouted with fake enthusiasm. Barks of laughter were heard. "Shut up!" T screeched. "For Juilet.... Piyali jaiswal!"danish announced. All were happy with that desicion." And now for Romeo... Kabir Singh as every year! "Danish announced. All knows that though. Since last 3 years kabir was playing the main role.

          " No young man! There is the correction! "came a voice from the door.All heads turned towards there." I am Mr. Ahuja. Your new principal. And I want the change. From last 3 years Mr. Singh is playing the lead role. This time Mr. Raichand will play it. "he said. Some protest and some groans were heard." Good morning sir. With all due respect audition are done and casting is finished. "panchi said firmly.

               " Ah!!! As for that problem. It's in your rule book when authorities and drama club are at any disagreement the last decision is of president of drama club and that is Tanushree Ambolker. So T abhay or kabir? "Mr. Ahuja asked. T smirked at the drama club and thought to take her revenge from them." Of course.... ABHAY!! "T replied. Principal smirked
Panchi and others groaned.

              " I see some dissaprove me as Romeo! "a velvet soft deep chiming voice was heard. ABHAY RAICHAND. He descend down the main stairs on stage in front of every one as a hero that he is. As usual in all his black glory.... He came and looked in panchi's eyes and said" I know you don't approve me. I know that you don't like my attitude but that's who I am. I am new hear and I don't want to be rude but you see as a prince of Mesotopia that is how I am! "he said in his usual calm, composed and polite self. All gasped. Panchi's eyes popped out from their sockets." PRINCE OF MESOTOPIA!!! ONE AND ONLY CROWN PRINCE OF MESOTOPIA THE ABHAY ALEXENDER RAICHAND!!!! "she asked. Abhay smirked and said" THE very same! "

            Ohhh.... Omg!!!... Reallyy..... And other comments were heard from students. Mesotopia was a huge kingdom where still monarchy was maintained. It was one of the richest in the world!" So you see... I will give audition AGAINTS your lead actor and if you think that I am capable of it than only I will perform. Otherwise I myself will resign from the role." abhay proposed. "Fine! It would be done by voting!" panchi announced. All started to settle near  stage. First kabir and than abhay.

AT THE STAGE...

            Piya and kabir were on the stage first. Piya was on the make shift balcony and said "Romeo.... Romeo... Where are you love?" kabir came from across and said"Juilet my love... Here I am! "Piya said" Romeo how will you take me with you in presence of my brother and if they got to know... They will kill you my love..! "" Love is not easy juilet. I will never leave you. I will take you with me to our world. The world full. Of love... You... And.. Me... I am not scare of death... Or in that case your brothers but I only know one thing that I love you.... "kabir said and curtains falls.

              Every one was clapping in appreciation. Panchi went to abhay and said" Here is the script. You can memorize the lines. "Abhay saw up while scrolling down his I phone." I don't need lines. I write my own. "he replied. Some people where shocked and others burst out laughing saying 'our own Shakespeare!" Abhay just smirked and went on the stage. Curtains were raised. Piya was on the balcony...

             "Romeo... Romeo.... Where are you love?" she asked. Abhay came from behind the moon climbing down the steps. "Here I am my love!" he said. "Romeo... How  will you take me with you in presence of my brothers.. And if they got to know.. They will kill you my love." Piya said. With every emotion of love on his face abhay gave a small smile. In his terms as big as he can as a creature he is. "Death... It is a very small word. The feeling of love that I have towards you is so much that death is nothing big to worry. I am not afraid to die... I am afraid of the day that I will die.... I am afraid... I fear of the day when I am no more... And my love is not enough for you... I afraid of the day.... You will be away from me. You are the air I breath my love... I will fight with your brothers, with the world for you and make you mine and mine forever...... This world will remember us to it's last straw of destruction as Romeo of juilet... Juilet only of Romeo.... THE ROMEO AND JUILET... "and curtain falls.

            Everyone was so shocked and engrossed in the act that when curtains fell they came out of their trance. There were loud claps of appreciation and wolf whistles and bosterious joy. Panchi was so shocked and even Danish, kabir and Misha gave standing ovation. After the voting clearly abhay Won with lead of many votes. Abhay approached to panchi and asked "What is your vote?" "It does not matter you won Mr. Raichand." panchi replied. "Abhay. You can call me abhay. Now I told you for vote not them. If you think I am not capable than I will resign." he said. "I voted you abhay." panchi replied. Abhay nodded with small thank you.

             As abhay was going out Piya reached him and said "Congrats! You are a very good actor." she complemented with red face from blush. Abhay noticed it. He smiled that took her breath away, nodded and excused himself. As he was at the middle of the club room going out T approached him. She was so close that it annoyed abhay as she was invading his personal space. She put her perfect manicured hand on his chest and spoke with high pitched sweet slutty voice to gain attention of whole room "A babyy..!!" and abhay was damned irritated. "Today you did so welll....As the president of the drama club I choosed you and damned. You did not dissapoint me. So tell me baby... What do you think of mee.... Us.....!" she asked trailing her finger down his chest to his belt. Abhay immediately griped her wrist and snatched her towards himself. He saw in her eyes with deadly calm.

                  Abhay smirked. "T baby.... I don't do Barbie girlfriends.... And as for you I never even noticed you till now. And for now I think for me.... T is forr... TIME PASSS..!!!" Abhay answered showed T away roughly out of his way and left the room with T stunned and embrassed with others in fit of laughter.

                      After seeing this Misha said..." Dude... I really... Really... Don't hate this man. "and continued laughing.